Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    I got the beta invitation from ubisoft and when I want to send the invitations to 3 friends I don't have such possibility while the email clearly stated that I can...absolute zero professionalism, not gonna buy this game
    Guessing you missed where it's Uplay friends
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Guessing you missed where it's Uplay friends
    I have access to PC version and email clearly states " 3 of your Uplay Friends on PC" and yet I can't invite anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have access to PC version and email clearly states " 3 of your Uplay Friends on PC" and yet I can't invite anyone.
    Not sure what is wrong then. My friend just sent out his PC ones quickly and easily after adding us on Uplay. Sorry to hear that.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do people in the PS4 beta get extra keys, or is it just a PC/Uplay thing?

Anyone know?

EDIT: Got my answer. PS4 gets friend keys too.
    Last edited by Rojaha; 2017-01-27 at 02:32 AM.

Ubisoft has redeemed themselves by fixing my problem with inviting friends, now everything is ok, nice

If anyone has a spare key, I'd love to get into the Beta. uPlay - JayOver

15+ Year Old Account
    Game is pretty fun. 1v1 and 2v2 can get pretty intense.

I'm still debating whether to use a controller or a mouse and keyboard. Controller seems far more reliable for blocking, I keep fucking up accidentally with a mouse.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm finally getting used to the mouse set up. A little bit longer and I might be throughly mediocre! Probably doesn't help that I started as orrochi . But now that I've experienced 100 times earth's gravity...

Ubisoft has redeemed themselves by fixing my problem with inviting friends, now everything is ok, nice
    Quick turnaround there >.>
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty heartbroken I never got a key. Played it a bit on PC, but was really hoping to test it out on PS4.

Mouse and Keyboard feels really awkward for blocking. Prefer it in every other respect however

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched some videos people have posted from the Beta...I am getting more and more stoked for this. I *might* have to back down on my previous statement about waiting to try it first. It looks super fun. I also finally saw the class trailers and OMFG do the Knights look cool as hell.

Also worth mentioning, I found this seriously funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubN8qYjXZ2s
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Alright. After some testing with friends we have to say that this is (at least for us) the best game ever made in terms of this type of game <3 100% buy on release date (+ pizza)
    But...
    but..
    but.
    it's better to play using the controller (easier blocking) than mouse & keyboard

10+ Year Old Account
    Only played it a tiny bit this time around and sadly didn't get to play beta on PS4 at all, but still had a ton of fun. Hope they do one more beta test before launch so I can get some more friends on board hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Only played it a tiny bit this time around and sadly didn't get to play beta on PS4 at all, but still had a ton of fun. Hope they do one more beta test before launch so I can get some more friends on board hopefully.
    There is an open beta Feb 9 -12. I played the alpha and both betas and it was a definitely a fun game. I'm not that good at it but still had tons of fun play with my friends. Day one buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    There is an open beta Feb 9 -12. I played the alpha and both betas and it was a definitely a fun game. I'm not that good at it but still had tons of fun play with my friends. Day one buy for me.
    To further expand on this, the beta can be downloaded starting on the 6th.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the Open Beta starting on the 9th. Pre-ordered the deluxe edition at 20% off from a certain viridescent gentleman of leisurely contests website...

So, what's everybody's theme songs for each faction going to be when they march onto the bloody battlefields?

Mine is going to be very Sabaton-centric:

Knights: The Last Stand - Sabaton
    Vikings: Swedish Pagans - Sabaton
    Samurai: Shiroyama - Sabaton

10+ Year Old Account
    Any PS4 players interested in playing the open beta this weekend, but couldn't find the download here: For Honor PS Store

follow through with the check-out (will say free) then hit download to PS4.

Does the open beta thing start within the hour or is it some time during the day tomorrow?

Anyone else getting a connection lost error when trying to launch uplay? Are the servers just taking a shit right now? I was able to launch just fine last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to fire up my PC during lunch, but I figured if I did I wouldn't come back to work. Looking forward to trying to Beta out tonight. For the Knights, is the Lawbringer playable yet?
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch