10+ Year Old Account

I was thinking about ranked play in HS

I often get a bit salty and maybe some ladder anxiety when playing in the season so was thinking how about removing showing your rank until season end?
    The "stress" of ranking is removed as you end up where you end up? Optional of course so those who want to see ranks could but an option of opt out of seeing until end of season?
    It would make me play ranked a lot more than casual if I could.

Thoughts?

You could just put some post-its on your screen and close your eyes when a game ends and it shows you gaining or losing a star.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just play at least 10 ranked games a day no matter what. Doesn't matter what else you do within the game just make sure you get those 10 ranked games in, win or lose no pressure no anxiety.

That should be good enough to get you to rank 5 with just about any half decent deck even if you're bad at the game, hidden MMR has got your back.

If you're shooting for Legend go for 15 games a day.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-10-16 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Just play at least 10 ranked games a day no matter what. Doesn't matter what else you do within the game just make sure you get those 10 ranked games in, win or lose no pressure no anxiety.

That should be good enough to get you to rank 5 with just about any half decent deck even if you're bad at the game, hidden MMR has got your back.

If you're shooting for Legend go for 15 games a day.
    Oh really? I didn't know that cheers man

Deleted
    Just do it. Play ranked games but look at this if you wanna get the legend rank than you have to invest alot of time because on Rank 5 to legend you have to play WITHOUT a bonus, for winstreaks. I stopped at this point. Good luck!