What dps spec will scale the most in legion?

I'm curious what dps spec will scale well throughout the expansion, mainly scaling gaining significant dps increases by getting golden traits and gear. I'm an outlaw rogue atm with 845ilvl but I think other classes will catch up in dps and outlaw will be mediocre, from what I can tell with the golden traits. I'm in a casual raiding guild with irl friends who will most likely only clear normal raid and low chance at heroic difficulty. But I want to make an alt to do higher difficulty raids, it may be a guild looking to pick up 1 more dps or something like that. I wan to pick an alt that will scale well long term so I can experience the hardest content as the highest i've done is heroic raids. I would prefer a range class since the raid scene is saturated with melee dps specs, but if you guys know of a melee dps spec that will scale feel free to suggest .

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by TnTizz; 2016-09-20 at 01:33 AM.

All 3 golden Spriest traits are very good. Crit and Haste are also both very good for us. I expect spriests to scale very well as gear gets better.

Does the subject line matter? Blizz do ongoing tuning.
    People think too deeply into this stuff. Pick a class and stick with it. You'll get more DPS from knowing the class and focusing all effort and artifact power into it than rerolling FOTM every time. Just pick something with a toolkit you gel with.

Hang on, let me give Doc Brown a call and I'll let you know.

Sub rogues are always good for a scaling

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect Fire mage to be nerfed every patch but still be top DPS. So fire mage.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Shadow Priest and Fire Mage? Though the CM nerf slows down fire's scaling.

Edit: forgot about arms.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2016-09-20 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted
    Sub will more than likely outscale Outlaw eventually, which is why i'm currently levelling my sub artifact as my alt. Arms will scale ridiculously with Crit/Mastery due to how their Shattered Defenses/Focused Rage works as well. Already getting upwards for 1.3m Mortal Strikes at 824 ilvl and 70% mastery (like 86% extra damage during CSmash).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    Arms will scale ridiculously with Crit/Mastery due to how their Shattered Defenses/Focused Rage works as well. Already getting upwards for 1.3m Mortal Strikes at 824 ilvl and 70% mastery (like 86% extra damage during CSmash).
    LOL do you even arms bro?

Enhanced Shaman will scale good as well since how mastery/haste work for them.

Deleted
    Spriest has probably the most wild scalling potential. Sub rogue seems to scale good, too.

Deleted
    Enhancement Shaman have an outstanding Artifact that interacts well with the Haste/Mastery synergy.

I think boomkins will be insane. We are already starting to reach our soft cap for Solar Wrath with cooldowns involved which means we will be hitting even harder during burst phases due to Lunar Strike now starting to become a 1 sec cast. This will only scale up as we hit that softcap and begin switching over to more crit or mastery gear and hit even harder/faster.

Deleted
    Enhance is looking good to the point where higher haste mastery levels will alter the rotation somewhat it's a huge improvement over warlords where we scaled so poorly outside aoe that we needed large buffs every patch to keep up.

Warlock will scale best, because I know blizzard will buff us soon....

Seriously...please...*sob*....