Bag Addon Quesiton

I'm curious if there is a bag addon that will reproduce the function of creating categories and assigning the item to that category? Currently my UI package does this and it looks like this and I was hoping to get the same thing from one addon:

Deleted
    arkinventory (mods.curse .com/addons/wow/ark-inventory) (remove spaces, i am not allowed to post links here) provides this functionality but there is quite the setup required to configure the categorys to your needs. And i dont know if its possible to make it look as neat as your screenshot, its default appearance is quite ugly.

Adibags and Cargbags_Nivaya are possibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I use Baud Manifest for this.

Create section, shove it in.
    I like it due to showing names instead of icons, takes a bit to get used to, now I find everything easier to find.

I like Adibags because it has a good default set of filters.
    There's also a Legion plugin that adds automatic categories for artifact power, artifact relics, and champion equiment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    I like Adibags because it has a good default set of filters.
    There's also a Legion plugin that adds automatic categories for artifact power, artifact relics, and champion equiment.
    Did not know about that plugin. Thanks!