Deleted

Insignia of Ravenholdt?

Hi

Anyone got the ring "Insignia of Ravenholdt" ? If so, where did you get it from?

did any other gets a Legendarie, if so, what did you get and from where ?

Deleted
    They did get it from: "dungeon bosses, raid bosses, PvP Strongboxes, Mythic+ Weekly Caches and World Quest Caches "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanstein View Post
    They did get it from: "dungeon bosses, raid bosses, PvP Strongboxes, Mythic+ Weekly Caches and World Quest Caches "
    Iknow where they get it, i wanted to know where the people who got it, got it from.

Deleted
    a rogue in my party the other day got it from the first boss in eye of azshara on mythic...

I was so jelly ._>

I got it from Ymiron in Maw of Souls.

Where I got it from is pretty irrelevant, however. Legion legendaries are a shitstorm of RNG. Don't expect to replicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post

Where I got it from is pretty irrelevant, however. Legion legendaries are a shitstorm of RNG. Don't expect to replicate it.
    Rng drop for RNG class (Outlaw)...i love this :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post

heroic or mythic ?

Quote Originally Posted by kenvo View Post
    heroic or mythic ?
    Doesn't matter.

is it true the chances of getting a legendary go up the longer you go without? as long as you do activities that would drop one that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    is it true the chances of getting a legendary go up the longer you go without? as long as you do activities that would drop one that is?
    Without any proof of this, i'll say blizz is just talking shit to appease the people who havent got their leg yet

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    This was the original design although the system was broken until recently.

Got mine today from the Nightfallen Emissary Quest. Been doing them every day since I hit 110.

Deleted
    Got Will of valeera legs from Myth darkheart thicket first boss.

The 20% Heal over 5 sec is epic. With no cooldown i even soloed a 45m hp world quest boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanstein View Post
    They can drop from anywhere in legion, even just killing random mobs in a zone might drop you one, it's all rng and some things haver higher chance

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    They can drop from anywhere in legion, even just killing random mobs in a zone might drop you one, it's all rng and some things haver higher chance
    as far as i know, this is unconfirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathleecher View Post
    Iknow where they get it, i wanted to know where the people who got it, got it from.
    You know where they got it, but you want to know where they got it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    No. 10 char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    as far as i know, this is unconfirmed.
    seen a few people showing and confirming getting them as a drop from normal mobs in zones on broken isles

Got outlaw boots from maw of souls helya. Got the Insignia of the Ravenholt from val'sharah chest the next day probably from the bug