Hi!

I'm going to try to keep this as to the point as possible. As the title says, looking for a 3 or 4 night a week raiding guild intent on raiding mythic. I'll use a template to make this easier for all of us..

1. Times available & time zone: Wide open, though prefer later in the evening (I'm Mountain Standard time)
2. Server preference: Currently on Bleeding Hollow, but willing to transfer.
3. Faction preference: Prefer horde, though not entirely against the idea of a faction change.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Stopped raiding around around this time last year while doing mythic HFC. So uh... farming mythic 5-mans is my current progression? Current ilvl is 847.
6. Recent logs (if available): N/A
7. Contact info: Nirak#1939

A bit about me: I began playing wow during closed beta, raided from there through wotlk. Skipped Cata and Mists, then came back for WoD. I'm an active player, on at any and all random times of the day/night. I've played games at a professional level and have been playing competitively since 1999. I go over my raiding logs after every raid, enjoy constructive criticism (giving and receiving ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). I'm a dude in my early 30's looking for a home to raid with and a group of people I don't mind spending my time with. Feel free to add me on bnet or just leave a message here.

Thanks for reading.

- - - Updated - - -

No longer looking.