10+ Year Old Account
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

That poor innocent kid. All he did was threaten to torture and murder other kids. It's harmless fun.

Deleted
    Another proof that children are born evil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Another proof that children are born evil
    Humans are born evil. Just some are better at hiding it than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    In court documents Peyton Whitehead is accused of telling another boy in the neighborhood "he was going to slice his head off" and telling a girl "he was going to murder her with a knife and throw her off a cliff."
    What a little charmer.

I can't imagine where he gets it from...

In the court documents the boy's mother is accused of threatening to kill her neighbor and telling the woman to "move or die."

The recent orders of protection were filed by a neighbor who claimed Whitehead threatened to harm her and by another neighbor who alleged Whitehead attacked her on September 10. In court documents the woman claims Whitehead was "trying to rip my cheek off" and "banged my head against the truck window a few times."

A fourth order of protection was filed by Danniel's husband, Ronald Whitehead. In court documents he claimed "she has been violent with my son and me." Mr. Whitehead goes on to allege she "threatened to hit me with a lamp over my head" and to "leave with Peyton."

Children are not "born evil", behavior tends to be a hybrid of genetics and environment. Both of which are likely relevant in this particular scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Children are not "born evil", behavior tends to be a hybrid of genetics and environment. Both of which are likely relevant in this particular scenario.
    Thats not what TV has told me!

Are you saying TV is lying?!

Feud between neighbors. At least they aren't shooting at each other.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    In the court documents the boy's mother is accused of threatening to kill her neighbor and telling the woman to "move or die."

The recent orders of protection were filed by a neighbor who claimed Whitehead threatened to harm her and by another neighbor who alleged Whitehead attacked her on September 10. In court documents the woman claims Whitehead was "trying to rip my cheek off" and "banged my head against the truck window a few times."

A fourth order of protection was filed by Danniel's husband, Ronald Whitehead. In court documents he claimed "she has been violent with my son and me." Mr. Whitehead goes on to allege she "threatened to hit me with a lamp over my head" and to "leave with Peyton."
    If all that's true, she pretty good at gaming the story. She probably belongs in a psych ward and obviously shouldn't have children near her since they just learn her psycho behavior.

Let me guess, no psychiatric evaluations have been done? Even when it's rather apparent it would be the best course of action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

umm...send him to the psychiatrist...if he's saying something as crass as he did, he needs to be evaluated. being a psycho can start early - had a kid (i was one as well) in summer camp once that admitted to liking to torture mice, which got me in an argument with him and when it was over i told him 'i hope you stop torturing animals out of fun now' with his mother present...the looks on both of their faces lol. i wonder what happened afterwards

Sounds like mom has been an awesome influence on her son. He is probably just repeating what him mom had been saying.

When parents don't punish their little shits, this is the only other option you have to protect your child from theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What a little charmer.

I can't imagine where he gets it from...
    Yeah that ought to do it O_O The mom definitely had a huge hand in shaping him to become such a brat, she's just the same way.

7+ Year Old Account
    hotmomsclub.com. Clearly a site ran by... moms. /shudder

Clearly a parent problem if an 8 yo kid is threatening with murder and torture. Wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    The kid was threatening the other one. What's the issue?

Isn't a restraining order against kids kind of useless? I mean what happens if he breaks it? He can not be arrested or punished.
    Psychiatric treatmant would be a viable choice, especially since his mom seems to have very negative influence on him.