Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    If that city falls the war is over
    SO fuck the people that live there then? Just bomb indiscriminately killing women and children by the scores? werent you in outrage when the ukrainian military was shelling donetsk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    SO fuck the people that live there then? Just bomb indiscriminately killing women and children by the scores? werent you in outrage when the ukrainian military was shelling donetsk?
    Aleppo is filled with terrorists, you don't want them to win do you?

No i never said that. truce needs to happen and civilians needs to evacuate.
    Remember that there was already seize fire and people didnt evacuate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Ahh a press conference of pro-Assad "anti-war" groups is proof there was never a pro-democracy movement in syria? I think it's amusing that groups of the likes as "veterans against war", who just came back from a photo op in Damascus praising Assad last month, are claiming this is all a western conspiracy against a benevolent leader and government. There's even a moment in that video where one of the speakers has a Freudian slip by saying "regime" instead of government. There's a point where people discredit themselves with the shit they say. These are the same people who pointed to the "insurgency" in Iraq as proof that the US were occupiers. Turns out those brave men standing up to the imperialists were future ISIS members led by Zaqarwi that are now fighting the dear leader in Syria. You have to appreciate the irony there.
    I never said there were no pro democracy groups in Syria. I said even if they were they don't matter at all now. Nobody thinks Assad is benevolent or kind or anything. He is just the best thing for Syria right now. Freudian slip by saying regime instead of government? A government is a regime, you brainded moron. And yes USA are supplying weapons into Syria, into the hands of non government military groups. These groups then cause all kinds of trouble. That pretty much can be called a conspiracy. Just btw, ''conspiracy'' actually has a defined meaning in the english language. And it doesn't describe people who say the earth is flat or that we are ruled by aliens.

Oh and what is a good democracy or a free country? A country where you get the choice between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? Give me a break.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-23 at 08:37 PM.

Of course not. However, indiscrimately killing civilians only causes them to increase their numbers. which is what Russia and Assad regime are doing with reckless abandon, because fthey dont give a single fuck about human lives apparently.

Of course not. However, indiscrimately killing civilians only causes them to increase their numbers. which is what Russia and Assad regime are doing with reckless abandon, because fthey dont give a single fuck about human lives apparently.
    Stop mumbling shit dude. Have you even heard of the humanitarian cooridors they had created so civilians could flee?
    They gave EVERY chance for everyone to leave the city. Even a few days ago they had the chance when Russia managed to land a ceasefire .
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-09-23 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    I never said there were no pro democracy groups in Syria. I said even if they were they don't matter at all now. Nobody thinks Assad is benevolent or kind or anything. He is just the best thing for Syria right now. Freudian slip by saying regime instead of government? A government is a regime, you brainded moron. And yes USA are supplying weapons into Syria, into the hands of non government military groups. These groups then cause all kinds of trouble. That pretty much can be called a conspiracy. Just btw, ''conspiracy'' actually has a defined meaning in the english language. And it doesn't describe people who say the earth is flat or that we are ruled by aliens.

I'm getting real tired of having to link definitions of words to people:

re·gime
    rəˈZHēm,rāˈZHēm/
    noun
    a government, especially an authoritarian one.
    synonyms: government, system of government, authorities, rule, authority, control, command, administration, leadership
    "members of the former military regime"
    a system or planned way of doing things, especially one imposed from above.
    "detention centers with a very tough physical regime"
    synonyms: system, arrangement, order, pattern, method, procedure, routine, course, plan, program
    "a health regime"
    If she didn't think the word had a negative connotation, she wouldn't have apologized and corrected herself.

Oh and what is a good democracy or a free country? A country where you get the choice between Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? Give me a break.
    I can criticize my government openly without fear of a barrel bomb destroying my home, along with the water supply and hospitals of my town. Democracy is more than electing a president.

Stop mumbling shit dude. Have you even heard of the humanitarian cooridors they had created so civilians could flee?
    They gave EVERY chance for everyone to leave the city. Even a few days ago they had the chance when Russia managed to land a seize fire.
    So if the Ukranian army at some point begins killing civilians in Donetsk again, it's ok because they had every chance to get out?

Your double standards are showing.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-09-23 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'm sure Syrians won't hold a grudge on the countries bombing them once its over.
    A fresh batch of people ready to be turned into terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So if the Ukranian army at some point begins killing civilians in Donetsk again, it's ok because they had every chance to get out?

Your double standards are showing.
    Russia is the only nation that is trying for a truce. Even now they are asking in the UN to try and keep up the truce they signed with the Americans. Just by that you can understand that this IS NOT A CIVIL WAR and has little to non comparison with Ukraine.

Ukraine doesn't want truce.

Russia is the only nation that is trying for a truce. Even now they are asking in the UN to try and keep up the truce they signed with the Americans. Just by that you can understand that this IS NOT A CIVIL WAR and has little to non comparison with Ukraine.

Ukraine doesn't want truce.
    Apparently Syria doesnt want a truce either, but your argument was that they have had time to leave and therefore it's not an issue, it's a shame you have so little respect for civilians, we're talking children who's beeing bombed aswell, disgusting. (and frankly, Russian and Syrian jets bombing civilians doesnt really scream "we want a truce", it's as stupid as arguing that Ukraine wants a truce while they're firing artillery at donetsk)
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-09-23 at 09:36 PM.

Apparently Syria doesnt want a truce either, but your argument was that they have had time to leave and therefore it's not an issue, it's a shame you have so little respect for civilians, we're talking children who's beeing bombed aswell, disgusting. (and frankly, Russian and Syrian jets bombing civilians doesnt really scream "we want a truce", it's as stupid as arguing that Ukraine wants a truce while they're firing artillery at donetsk)
    You're putting words in my mouth constantly. Its pretty sad to read your comments and i am not sure why i even try to respond or reason with you.
    Russia IS THE ONLY NATION trying to avoid civilian casualties, by setting up humanitarian corridors and pushing for ceasefire / truce.

If they don't want truce then the city must fall. That's the nature of war, its nasty i know and i dont approve but there is NO other way. At least they are giving them a way out.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-09-23 at 10:20 PM.

You're putting words in my mouth constantly. Its pretty sad to read your comments and i am not sure why i even try to respond or reason with you.
    Russia IS THE ONLY NATION trying to avoid civilian casualties, by setting up humanitarian corridors and pushing for ceasefire / truce.

If they don't want truce then the city must fall. That's the nature of war, its nasty i know and i dont approve but there is NO other way. At least they are giving them a way out.
    Really not putting words in your mouth, you yourself are spewing this bullshit.

Have you even heard of the humanitarian cooridors they had created so civilians could flee?
    They gave EVERY chance for everyone to leave the city.
    And I honestly fail to see any proof that Russia are more interested in this truce than the west, other ofcourse than Putin fan #1 (who for some reason do not understand why Putin is not chasing the coalition out of Syria) is saying it.

And I honestly dont know why I bother giving you serious answers to the ignorant childish shit you write, you somehow manage to always either lie, engage in debate you know nothing about and link articles which often contradictws the very point you're trying to make.

But I get it tho, you're one of the special people who'll link stupid shit about chemtrails and the use of flouridation in water for mass mind control, because quite frankly, you live in a simplistic world where one side is good and the other side is bad, and the bad side makes The Empire look rather friendly.

Looking forward to a reply where you do not contradict yourself and/or show any kind of intelligent thought behind your ramblings, altho I dont see that happen, considering you've been just as ignorant about pretty much everything for more than 2 years now.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-09-24 at 05:13 AM.

watch out for the convoy boy the convoy boy the convoy

Deleted
    Really not putting words in your mouth, you yourself are spewing this bullshit.

And I honestly fail to see any proof that Russia are more interested in this truce than the west, other ofcourse than Putin fan #1 (who for some reason do not understand why Putin is not chasing the coalition out of Syria) is saying it.

And I honestly dont know why I bother giving you serious answers to the ignorant childish shit you write, you somehow manage to always either lie, engage in debate you know nothing about and link articles which often contradictws the very point you're trying to make.

But I get it tho, you're one of the special people who'll link stupid shit about chemtrails and the use of flouridation in water for mass mind control, because quite frankly, you live in a simplistic world where one side is good and the other side is bad, and the bad side makes The Empire look rather friendly.

Looking forward to a reply where you do not contradict yourself and/or show any kind of intelligent thought behind your ramblings, altho I dont see that happen, considering you've been just as ignorant about pretty much everything for more than 2 years now.
    Well... for one, they didn't bomb a Syrian outpost killing 70 people in the middle of an agreed ceasefire.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Well... for one, they didn't bomb a Syrian outpost killing 70 people in the middle of an agreed ceasefire.
    Both sides are hitting wrong targets, unless you think that Russia are killing civilians on purpose.

Deleted
    Both sides are hitting wrong targets, unless you think that Russia are killing civilians on purpose.
    I'm talking about a specific event. Not talking about general bombing.
    You asked what makes Russia more willing to seek a ceasefire. Well, they didn't bomb a Syrian outpost right in the middle of a ceasefire, for example.

I'm talking about a specific event. Not talking about general bombing.
    You asked what makes Russia more willing to seek a ceasefire. Well, they didn't bomb a Syrian outpost right in the middle of a ceasefire, for example.
    I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out, that an accident is not the same as intentionally trying to kill a truce, or do you have anything that might prove the coalition intended to hit the syrian army?

Deleted
    I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out, that an accident is not the same as intentionally trying to kill a truce, or do you have anything that might prove the coalition intended to hit the syrian army?
    Awww it was only an accident. Poor things. I mean come on we said we're sorry.
    I can only imagine how much rabid foam you'd be spitting if the opposite happened.

Awww it was only an accident. Poor things. I mean come on we said we're sorry.
    I can only imagine how much rabid foam you'd be spitting if the opposite happened.
    Cute, it's a fact that accident bombings happen regardless of wether you only want to discuss this incident, realising otherwise would ruin your stupid narrative wouldnt it.