Used to ElvUI - Tips on something more minimalistic?

Use a quite scaled down ElvUI atm.

Since I play to stream more now id like to go to something more minimalistic that dont clutters that much.

Is there any decent packages out there?

Otherwise il just build my own, it takes up quite some time tho and raiding starts tomorrow.

You should check out the minimalistic compilations on wowinterface.com. Freeui is pretty barebones. Lynui is pretty popular, I run a variation of sin ui.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonatine185 View Post
    You should check out the minimalistic compilations on wowinterface.com. Freeui is pretty barebones. Lynui is pretty popular, I run a variation of sin ui.
    Oh lord, thank you! Had no clue about that site. I normaly just Curse, and since the app become a real thing, i never used smt else for "specific" addons.

I use Elvui for the backbone, Shadowed Unit Frames for.. unit frames, and weakauras for power bars cast bars icons and indicators. SUF and Weakauras are hugely popular and basically never break, which is the biggest problem with using most 'ui packages'

Even just elvUI can be very minimal if you set it up right

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    I use Elvui for the backbone, Shadowed Unit Frames for.. unit frames, and weakauras for power bars cast bars icons and indicators. SUF and Weakauras are hugely popular and basically never break, which is the biggest problem with using most 'ui packages'

Even just elvUI can be very minimal if you set it up right
    Yeah. It just feels like that there is so much running in the background in ElvUI that it slows down. Maybe its placebo, but it just dont feels right.

The trick to a minimalist UI is to not use one of these all-in-one UI mods since invariably they will contain more stuff that you actually need. And master weakauras. Elvui is just a load of bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    Yeah. It just feels like that there is so much running in the background in ElvUI that it slows down. Maybe its placebo, but it just dont feels right.
    Slows it down, like your computer can't run it? For sure it's really well coded and shouldn't be causing you any performance issues unless maybe you have a terrible computer.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    The trick to a minimalist UI is to not use one of these all-in-one UI mods since invariably they will contain more stuff that you actually need. And master weakauras. Elvui is just a load of bloat.
    You can disable most things you don't need on Elvui, and it actually does a ton of things that you're going to need terribly bloated addons to replicate. If you don't use elvui you'll need a chat addon, a bag addon, a minimap addon, a nameplate addon, a unitframe addon, probably an action bar addon, and an addon to skin all your frames. Elv or Tuk seem bloated or unnecessary until you try playing without them and realize how awful the default UI is.