7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation BrewFest Randoms BUG

The Stupid group finder is not properly transporting the team to where it should be this needs fixed please..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Works fine here..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yep, I had this happen to my group earlier. Fortunately I had Direbrew's Remote but it is very annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same issue, it transported us to the beginning and locked us out without the key.

Kill the two mobs on the right of the entrance.
    There are some clickable objects there, near the green smoky patch on the ground, called "control" something that activate the transportation mole device.

Quote Originally Posted by Aparicio View Post
    There are some clickable objects there, near the green smoky patch on the ground, called "control" something that activate the transportation mole device.
    Can confirm. Had to do this on all four of my alts yesterday. All ported to entrance. Don't use mole machine that is already there. Click little boxes behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aparicio View Post
    Yep, this. We wandered around for a bit before I told everyone I hated that entire fucking mountain with a passion. There is nothing in this event for me, will not come back. 2/10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================