Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Leveling BM.

Thank for the constructive answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Or the fact that EVERY SINGLE mm hunter ive seen so far in eye of azhara pulls every possible snail/seagul/blobb on the whole continent.
    Yep, thought I was going to get kicked when I went MM in there, pulled every damn yellow npc in the whole place before we were done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    Looking at these DPS rankings MM is not the best it is the worst for the Hunter class and one of the worst specs in the game, it appears we all should be playing SV instead.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/
    Not sure if troll

Deleted
    Having friends in an MMO is great. :3

I never want to put up with pugging. Ever. It is filled with horribleness.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have thought that MM would actually out perform BM in Mythic+ dungeons. With these 5mans there's a lot of target switching which is really the main downside to BM (besides being a boring spec) whereas I feel like MM has better control of adds especially when they're spread. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Those seagulls attack me when standing still. They just hate hunters.
    Glad it's not just me. Those seagulls got my number.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumo View Post
    Today with the new Mythic+ I am encountering some issues

Group leaders ask me about my spec, when I say marksmanship I get insta declined / kicked

I think that marksmanship performs good in mythic+. Do you think the difference between BM and MM is that big that people don't want to play with MM hunters even when I am a decent mythic raider? I think that marksmanship do enough DPS, but I would like to receive some insight

If more experienced hunters here say that the declines are justified I will think to switch to BM for mythic+

Cheers
    Stop being bad. The reason why you're not getting accepted is cause of barrage and sidewinder. No one is going to believe you when you say you don't pull extra packs either. I don't even know why you're gimping yourself. Go BM or get used to not running content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Stop being bad.

Playing MM in mythic+ = being bad.

Poor classes that can't even come close to MM in terms of damage, utility and encounter specific benefits.

The only ones being bad are the guys who kicked him for playing a spec that does very well and probably equally good or better as the classes and specs they play.. That's pretty much it. It's very likely that they can't even fulfill the demands they set on others themselves. For all we know, we are probably talking about +2 or +4 here.

How dare Tanks to play anything but a Warrior!

As other Players noted already, they are jerks, nothing more - nothing less. They can do everything they want with their own group, that's true, but that doesn't make it any better.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-22 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    The leader doesn't want to lose his keystone, why he pugs M+ is over my head. But his reason is that BM is better than MM, in most of the cases in dungeons, and therefor he doesn't want to have a guy playing a suboptimal spec, even if its only a few % of dmg.
    BM may have advantages over MM for dungeons, but thinking that will be canceled out by so many of the best players focusing on MM artifacts for raiding? And why wouldn't you want those players using their best artifacts with your M+ team?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

TLDR:

BM is consistent dmg, less risk of pulling unwanted mobs and the group might need an exotic pet ability

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    BM may have advantages over MM for dungeons, but thinking that will be canceled out by so many of the best players focusing on MM artifacts for raiding? And why wouldn't you want those players using their best artifacts with your M+ team?
    I never said anything of my own opinion, I'm simply stating facts. One of the facts is, BM hunter is better for dungeons, every hunter who wants to be competitive as in competitive in M dungs have lvl'ed their BM artifact a bit too. I myself don't give 2 shats about M dungeons, as I will only run a few before Mythic progress. Also it's a pug, the fact you want logic is counterproductive. You won't find reason in a pug.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    Its not hard to put 13-14 traits in to artefact especially if you have lv 4 research
    BM and MM use same gear too which also is plus (only legs are diff)
    But i give you my support there is no need to be BM to play myth + especially up to 5

I've got a MM hunter on my M+ team. He's always been the best-performing hunter I know, so I wouldn't presume to tell him which spec to play. Spotted him online and brought him into a mythic I was filling first week they were available in Legion. He was still gearing up (817 maybe?) and others in pug asked if I was right to invite him. Two pulls later they were commenting "I don't like how this hunter out-dps me even though I outgear him."

Some of the best players I know don't read the forums or use the official best talent build. They do know their toons and what works for them.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumo View Post
    Yeah, I won't pug anymore for Mythic+ that's for sure

Now my question is: How much better is BM than MM for mythic+?
    even if the damage was only slightly ahead in terms of big/long pulls another BR or even BL is extremely valuable.

Deleted
    They ve destroyed two very nice specs of the hunter class. Playing hunter for years and now the fun is finally over. It is horrible to play MM and i dont want to go melee. BM i simply dont like. I dont like pets.

Real hunters play survival get with the system
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Is barrage specific to MM? If so I personally wouldn't want a MM in my group just because of how often that ability pulls extra groups. I wouldn't kick someone after I'd already invited them if they happened to play that spec though...

BM's ability to provide lust and brez is very very useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    BM's ability to provide lust and brez is very very useful.
    MM does that too.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved MM.....right up until heroics. It's a friggin nightmare now.

Yes, they are forcing us into BM for dungeons, but for the "most" part, you can go back into MM for raids. I don't care how unbelievable skilled you are, you are going to pull snails and seagulls in Azshara. So if queue up for your random that day, and that's the one you get, prepare to switch spec's.

Hopefully you are not a toon whore like I am. I spread out among 3 alts not realizing I was going to have to invest so much time into just one char and would need 2 artifact weapons leveled up because the spec I really want to play sucks in "that" role, but hey at least I can use it later in lfr :P