Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    leeeel.

I am better than you in any game.

stop fooling around kid.

by the way I was proven right. Look at the warlock buffs :)
    9/23 buffs? these buffs were before ur stupid posting (owned btw)...
    u r just a pathetic hater, that compensates his inferiority complex (fyi-mmoc is not responsible for ur parents crack-addiction) sweetheart, l2p/get a life :D

Deleted
    Rets should do fine next week in EN. Excited to see what my guildmate can pull off
    Last edited by mmoc5405551c01; 2016-09-25 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    hahaha MLG 420 noscope get that monster cap and put it on sideways mate lets get the call of duty train rolling we dem 14 year old boys who insult your mothers hhahaha.

git gud get a life l2p m8. hehehe
    now i do feel sry 4 u, must be challenging suffering such cognitive deficite, btw u got any constructive to contribute, or is ur only intention to flame legit postings?

Deleted
    Rets should do fine next week in EN. Excited to see what my guildmate can pull off

Now if you are done being two feth-heads, can we return back to topic?

something snarky that I edited out

Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Now if you are done being two feth-heads, can we return back to topic?
    concerning is that even the second major buff (8/24, 9/23) has not changed this tendency of underperforming in high-end pve, as i have to acknowledge.

arms is now controller-compatible btw...

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    concerning is that even the second major buff (8/24, 9/23) has not changed this tendency of underperforming in high-end pve, as i have to acknowledge.

arms is now controller-compatible btw...
    Simcraft puts Ret as high as top six, which is not actually what you'd call "underperforming" .
    It's the aoe and movement-heavy fights where we are lacking.

Deleted
    Simcraft puts Ret as high as top six, which is not actually what you'd call "underperforming" .
    then i wonder y no ret is in top ten of any log, except for allstar?

then i wonder y no ret is in top ten of any log, except for allstar?
    Because the way you are communicating with a 15% chance can cause an aneurysm to your interlocutor, with an additional 5% chance if talented.

Also because I was speaking about new Simcraft results with these 9.23 buffs taken into consideration., not the current standing.

Deleted
    ...iwannabeneatsohardbutdontknowhowtobenicebutitry...
    Also because I was speaking about new Simcraft results with these 9.23 buffs taken into consideration., not the current standing.
    than ur "consideration" needs some respecc, y not talent analytical or at least investigational competence?
    cuz i was also referring to post 9/23 buffs (as most of the top 100 r 9/23+):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ec=Retribution

maybe i was just naive, hoping blizz has turned the tides 4 ret this xpac. 3s was fine until 9/23, now the mobility deficite kicks in blockbuster (esp. MW).

after all: I STILL WANT TO BELIEVE, but reason just cant ignore the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    And the other dps seemed to love having GBoM.
    Why would they? Is it because they (and, I'm guessing, you) don't know how it works?
    Combat logs assign damage from GBoM to the casting Paladin. It does not register on the combat logs of anyone else.
    Furthermore, it is best used on other Ret Paladins (due to their increased Holy damage "double dipping" on GBoM), and failing that, bursty, hard-hitters; classes that get an innately higher crit chance.

Check your combat logs.

than ur "consideration" needs some respecc, y not talent analytical or at least investigational competence?
    cuz i was also referring to post 9/23 buffs (as most of the top 100 r 9/23+)
    Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Buffs don't go live until the 27th.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    I've been hearing this babble since the pre-patch. We will be fine, "Ret is fine". Obviously, we weren't (we still aren't in mechanical terms). I am not gonna say we will be fine with these buffs because i can't tell how much of a difference Retribution passive is doing to artificially buff our numbers. Is a 10% increase enough? I can't say, and neither can you. But, i always hope that we are.
    My point beeing... lets stop jumping the gun with these claims.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-09-25 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Simcraft currently is updated with the hotfixes, the simcraft before hotfixes showed ret as performing poorly, which logs also showed. Only class that generally performed worse was warlocks. And a lot of the top ret logs were abusing tier 18 2 set, it has gotten fixed now tho.
    Before buffs we were not competitive unless people died even single target and don't get me started on aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    Simcraft currently is updated with the hotfixes, the simcraft before hotfixes showed ret as performing poorly, which logs also showed. Only class that generally performed worse was warlocks. And a lot of the top ret logs were abusing tier 18 2 set, it has gotten fixed now tho.
    Before buffs we were not competitive unless people died even single target and don't get me started on aoe.
    I was talking about updated Simcraft obviously, for feth's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Why would they? Is it because they (and, I'm guessing, you) don't know how it works?
    Combat logs assign damage from GBoM to the casting Paladin. It does not register on the combat logs of anyone else.
    Furthermore, it is best used on other Ret Paladins (due to their increased Holy damage "double dipping" on GBoM), and failing that, bursty, hard-hitters; classes that get an innately higher crit chance.

Check your combat logs.
    Most likely because they're using recount. Recount counts the damage from GBoM towards their dps and not the ret who buffed his/her dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    You were top 3 in Il'gynoth and Cenarius?! I'd like to see that.
    As mad as it sounds, yes i was on cenarius! As i posted earlier, i felt fine overall, better on most bosses. While every1 here seems to be on the ''we can't be balnced about high retribution uptime'' train, which is true, we are more likely to have it than not, if you look at progress encounters, where deaths happen quite often, especially towards the end, so you can pull of some sick bubble - taunt - batshit crazy dmg move to secure those last 0.5% of boss, which happen way more than one could imagine.
    The cenarius thingy: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done , now ppl will start saying how high my retribution uptime was (26%) and how i got it during crusade + BL + pot, which is true and helped my dmg A LOT, it really just shows the reality of how encounters go, you are bound to have some uptime on it, and while i may not play in the best guild in the world, i'm quite sure it isn't bad either, currently doing very well i could say. It's the nature of this game, fuckups happen, and its nice if the sad weak pink guy can make some use out of it :>

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyvixen View Post
    Just being able to hit 200k + makes me believe ret is fine and any buffs are a knee jerk reaction.

GG blizzard ya buffed a class that didn't need buffs.\

EDIT:

Actually is that blessing of might is whoever you blessed also? Because that might be the disparity that makes you look good.
    Last edited by ehxy; 2016-09-25 at 01:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Just being able to hit 200k + makes me believe ret is fine and any buffs are a knee jerk reaction.

GG blizzard ya buffed a class that didn't need buffs.\

EDIT:

Actually is that blessing of might is whoever you blessed also? Because that might be the disparity that makes you look good.
    Did you actually pay attention to my post, because that post was entirely referencing Potion of the old war and the amount of damage it attributed to me. I'm not sure why you had to go off on a tangent about my dps and some disparity that made me look good? I had 18.6 uptime on retribution...that certainly contributes to my damage. I also got Rot more than anyone else that attempt and I ended up dieing towards the end due to running from one bug straight into another just as it spawned. I still managed to end up third after getting a rez. Regardless, alot of rets damage depends on others. I have to pray that the people I buffed might with stay alive and do good damage. This is not good balancing IMO. So yes, we needed a buff. Don't even get me started on our AOE/Cleave. The only reason our single target looks half way decent right now is because of progression and the amount of deaths that generally happen, as well as people abusing T18 2pc. Once people get shit on farm, I think you'd notice us start sliding down the list alot.
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt