Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I got my second legendary today in EM, the first got from a emissary cache the same day i hit 110(3 days after Launch), now for me to use two i need to wait 29 days to maximize Order Hall upgrades plus spend 30k resources (fck time gates blizz, serious...).

The head piece i got is perfect for my BM spec or MM, the pants are going to gain dust in my bank for 29 days, someone else could use them as 895 ilvl at this stage is very good and can boost considerably a character.

Now, i dont know how the rng for them are set, but people without them should get a bonus in priority, one of my guild mates could had win and help us all in the future progress, but i got it, and now the other its going to be useless for the time being, i dont think its fair and tbh i was dissapointed in the way that someone else without it should had win, im happy i got it but the rng needs to change, my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Yes, that is a suspicious occurrence, but still not definitive proof that it is still bugged. Untill there is either enough data to rule out RNG (which would need atleast a few 1000 sample points, if not alot more based on the number of players playing), or a acknowledgement from Blizzard that it is still bugged and they rolled out another fix we just don't know if its still bugged or not.

And i definitely agree with you can it still can be bugged, but a few occurences just don't make it so that its actually the only option possible. Maybe we get another hotfix soon, who knows, at this moment nothing can be said for sure and everything is nothing more then speculation.
    You are probably right... getting two legendaries back to back is nearly a statistical impossibility... nothing to worry about.

Now if there was a know bug that everyone doubted... but turned out Blizzard acknowledges was a bug... then they "fixed" it, and still seemed to be dropping legendaries more frequently for those that already have one+.. that would be something to worry about...

Oh...

Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    How does he have the option of bonus loot? Are the bonus things out now??
    they have been out for at least a week

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    they have been out for at least a week
    oh wow derp... I raided on Tuesday too and didn't realize it..

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    oh wow derp... I raided on Tuesday too and didn't realize it..
    dont worry so did i, i downed everything and at the very end i was like "FUCK i didnt buy my roll" i got them now though, they come from an npc by violet hold