Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm sorry OP, I just can't take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    I'm sorry OP, I just can't take you seriously.
    No one should. I remember their first couple posts, they were complete trollbait.
    One look at their created threads should be enough to form a correct opinion. For some reason though this websites userbase fetishizes being baited and responding to known shitpost accounts. It's honestly baffling, any other forum, imageboard, whatever would collectively ignore it but MMO-C posters are drawn to it like moths to a flame.

Mythic+ is just some numbers tuning and here we go with another new difficulty. Why do people think it's new content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Mythic+ is just some numbers tuning and here we go with another new difficulty. Why do people think it's new content?
    Well the fact it scales pretty high (100% more damage and health at level 10) and adds in certain challenges to the dungeon as a whole such as Bolstering which means you need to have good AoE and possibly some good kiting/stuns are pretty good reasons. A dungeon that deals 50% more damage as a whole, where there is twice the amount of enemies (Teeming) and they all spout fire is different than a normal mythic.

It gives something to achieve, some goal to hit.

@OP you always open whine threads, isn't there ever anything positive or at least neutral for you to talk about?

Deleted
    Opinion that nobody else shares just to stir shit: ✓
    Poster notorious for making these threads: ✓
    Doesn't post again in his own thread: ✓

7+ Year Old Account
    you say "why dident they make a new dungeon set just for mythic +" yet even your being a hypocrite, your saying it gets boring doing the same ones over and over... if they made new ones just for it... wouldn't they get boring, doing them over and over? oh and wouldn't it get boring faster since it would be much less then the 10 we have currently?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    Cool, go raid then. Progress suramar, max out artifact weapon, max out pvp honor talents etc etc. There are endless things to do now....
    Don't bother with these people. They are the chronically depressed salt factories that would find reasons to complain about receiving a billion dollars from uncle Harry.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Ran 4 keystones last night. Having a blast with it.

It's just what the game needed imo.

Don't try to pug keystones OP. I'm guessing thats where the salt is coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun for four hours doing +2 to +4 Mythic+ runs last night and will be running these 1-2 times a week if possible.

Its definitely content and makes the dungeon feel a helluva lot more epic.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

i find it fun, and plan on doing it quite a bit, so it's definitely content for me.

Op has a point. It's yet another layer of recycling content. It all started with heroic dungeons and look at us now. Blizzard plays a very patient and gradual game.