Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Botters always get caught eventually. Sometimes it takes months but never years; if you're using a bot you didn't write yourself Blizzard always catches up. Why would he wager his livelihood on it? That would be spectacularly stupid.

Maybe he had it configured for a secondary farming account, and accidentally activated on his main while streaming?
    well i started botting with glider bot in like 2008 and only got cought 4 months ago, so it does takes years sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaelia View Post
    Honestly, please never join any kind of investigative careers because you would all be terrible at it. If that's a bot, that's the worst bot I have ever seen. You can see the repitition in abilities and in movement if you look at the moment before it starts that made me think macro recorder. Don't give up your day jobs, you're not as smart as you think.
    half of mmo-champion is stupid

more news at 11

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    That LK ban was BS, though. They didn't intentionally exploit the encounter.

Nothing like the guild that hacked the mapfiles to create a tunnel leading straight to C'thun.
    um, what? if you watched the stream or listened to the audio, one of the raid leads during the encounter said "what did you do? ... whatever it is, keep doing it", refering to using engineering bombs to revive the platforms on the outside to cheese the fight.

Yeaaah, I've watched it and I find it extremely hard to believe that he's using Honorbuddy. I've seen people play with that abomination (streams), and it looks nothing like that.

You sir are actually a retard, take a look at the video again, his character is literally facing the wrong direction and it's just using completely random abilities with no rhyme or reason. Hes literally sitting at 14 percent with hand of the protector up and off CD and this so called "bot" is not using it, literally multiple times he has hand of the protector up and off CD. If it was a bot it would use it correctly, the ability literally benefits from being low health.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post
    Yeah, same, I actually started pouring drinks on all new keyboards so they pop defensive CDs for me at the perfect times.
    same same same

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schrenk212 View Post
    Yeah, same, I actually started pouring drinks on all new keyboards so they pop defensive CDs for me at the perfect times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    all of mmo-champion is stupid

more news at 11
    lmao if you post seriously here

you could sail a boat all the way to the blizzard report-a-player on the waves of people all screaming to burn him at the stake, then the other swell of people saying theres no chance, then the other crescent of people saying "more news at 11." LOL

I don't follow e-sports celebs, but one thing is sure.. if it was me on his position, I wouldn't have half the defenders claiming they had the same happening to them or that it could be X, Y or Z happening; People would be on my throat and shaming me for botting.

Let's see what Blizz thinks. Shouldn't be too hard to comb through his account.

Yo yo yo, its your boy Darnell! Man, its so easy to spot the different types. Your boy Sloot be using that "old Tom Brady bot"

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    same same same

- - - Updated - - -

lmao if you post seriously here

I...

I don't know what to make of this.

Yeah, that's not a bot. A good bot has no need to manually hit hotkeys (it'll just tell the game itself to use a skill with no key stroke).

That's a macro. It could be a sophisticated macro (pixel detection and what not), but still no where near bot level (as can be seen by the terrible skill spamming). Totally possible someone setup a terrible macro on a timer on his PC just to mess with him or something lol.

I also don't think he'd be making such a show of it if he was really using something sketchy. He would have immediately cut the stream, turned it off, and came back.

This isn't a bot. This is legit a keyboard fuck up. I spilled coffee on mine once and it acted the EXACT same. It happens.

Thats one worthless bot. You'd think professionals would be able to afford better ones.

a lot of high end raiders use rotation bots, nothing new here.

Eh, his explanation sounds reasonable.

If he somehow managed to unintentionally record a macro on his keyboard and then had that macro start playback when he wasn't expecting it, it would definitely be a WTF moment. It would also completely explain why it looks like a bot (the macro is doing shit weather he has his hands on the keyboard or not), while at the same time looking like a completely awful bot (executing abilities with no target in range, spamming seemingly random buttons), etc.

My logitech G510 is pretty much capable of the exact same thing, and if i was in the middle of something important, and a macro unexpectedly fired off, I would be pretty confused as well until I figured out what was going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    a cheat is a cheat, regardless of keyboard "messing up"

there should be big consequences.
    Hi

Deleted
    Why would you even care, get a life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Found a botter.
    I don't even play wow anymore.