Thread: StM Uptimes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melzy View Post
    After the change to dispersion, is it still realistic to be fitting a third Void Torrent into our stm? I seem to be a good 10-15 seconds off achieving mine.
    Not in any real encounter, maybe on target dummy in execute range staying inside the hitbox and getting very lucky with crits late into stm (and sub 10 ms ofc).

On a PvP dummy (allows you to SW) I always seem to die like 10-5 sec before getting my 3rd VoiT off.

32% Haste and 25% Crit. Trying to make the most out of the SW CD and Disp to get there, but always die just before, usually while casting MB. That's obviously while not having to worry about any mechanics.

Might be doable with better stats, but atm it seems extremely RNG.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2016-10-08 at 08:52 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Melzy View Post
    After the change to dispersion, is it still realistic to be fitting a third Void Torrent into our stm? I seem to be a good 10-15 seconds off achieving mine.
    I've hit it a couple times, you need some good RNG and a decent amount of crit to hit it.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    (and sub 10 ms ofc).
    Yeah and here I am sat at around 20ms, sometimes 30...

How do you get sub 10 ms? I have around 25ms, and I always thaught that this was realy good :-O

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    How do you get sub 10 ms? I have around 25ms, and I always thaught that this was realy good :-O
    Live inside the datacenter your server is hosted on.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Xavius normal.

Time: 121s
    Ilvl: 863
    Haste: 32.11%
    Crit: 25.70%
    Mastery: 40.54%
    Versatility: 3.79%

Could've probably pushed a little further, I did panic some at the end and died.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=193223

have never really tried surrender to madness in a raid setting, but without raid, i think maybe like 35 ?