Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Did she object?
    That is literally all.
    So you're saying it's ok to have sex with someone that's unconscious because they haven't said no. In other words, your version of consent is "if they don't say no, they said yes." I assume you're good with gagging and drugging people to have sex with them as well then, as long as it's done well enough to keep them from objecting?

Or are you one of those people that thinks a marriage certificate is a permission slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yeah right wingers here are fine with rape. That's why most right wingers support harsher sentences for rapists while most leftists prefer lower incarceration rates for everyone.
    Well you can make the sentence as long as you like if you acquit every rapist.

Oh, every white male rapist that is. Particularly upper or middle class ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    When has that ever happened in the USA?
    Not sure about USA, but has happened a few times in Australia. Some Muslim dude sexually assaulted various Women over a few months as a Taxi driver, was given a slap on the wrists because "ÖMG DON'T BE CULTURALLY INSENSTIVE IT WAS A CULTURE SHOCK TO HIM, HE COULDN`T CONTROL HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY WORE SKIMPY CLOTHES" All whilst he just smirked at the Women in court knowing he was getting off.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Pretty much this.

There's really no point in playing this dichotomy game. You can't appease these people because you disagree on a fundamental level, and they'll misconstrue that disagreement into something it isn't.
    thing is, it doesn't matter what the victim does, barring any criminal acts, the perpetrator is always at fault - caution can only go so far, since deception is something that most will not be able to see beyond

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Oh that must be why there are no white rapists in Jail atm in Australia.

OH WAIT THERE IS!

Young guys should not fall for the PUA hype. What PUA sells is showing how to be a confident as an adult. This is only one aspect of being an adult and it is alluring to young adults that grew up without parental figures in their lives to advise and guide them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Are you implying that only affluent white males avoid sexual assault charges?

Some of the most notable cases of this were not of white males. Jameis Winston in particular comes to mind, he was a poor black college kid that got off allegedly because FSU needed him. The real reason was that there was a lack of evidence but either it disproves the stupid conspiracy theory that people get off for crimes just because they are white and have money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Pointing out that the legal definition of 'to drunk to consent' is Barely conscious, is not victim blaming.
    It is quite possible to be so drunk you wont remember anything while still being cognizant enough (by far) to be able to consent.
    So putative person A, who wakes up not remembering anything about last night, Cant know if they were raped or not, because the part of their brain that processes memories shuts down before the other parts.
    You cannot give consent while intoxicated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I can't make it clear that I disagree because nothing about consent in rape is black and white.

I don't condone a man having sex with an unconscious woman, I know that for sure but I also don't have much sympathy when the woman knowingly hangs out with men they don't know while drinking themselves into a stupor.

As I've gotten older, I have had less and less sympathy for people who put themselves in bad situations.
    All I'm getting from this is that you find it justifiable to have sex with an unconscious woman because "she should have known better."
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    He's called Jonas Dick.

I laughed.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Facing their inner demon is a pretty uncomfortable subject for most men. I don’t think jail will rehabilitate men like these. I am perfectly fine with death penalty. If I was the father of any one of those girls, I would be waiting for the day they get out of jail, and blow their heads off.
    You could just have them continuously raped in prison for a few cartons of cigarettes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh actual rape? Cut the dick off while they are awake.

If you can't do it with consent then don't deserve to keep it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there are to types of incoxitated. There's willing drunk yourself but you aren't passed out, and then there's forced intoxicated by snuck drugs or constantly giving drinks that are stronger then the person knew. This needs to become a big debate so neither side gets angry or defensive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    All I'm getting from this is that you find it justifiable to have sex with an unconscious woman because "she should have known better."
    Well then I'm sorry to say you have poor reading comprehension as I clearly state "I don't condone a man having sex with an unconscious woman, I know that for sure" but I also state that a woman who drinks herself into a stupor should not surround herself with men who she is not absolutely sure have no interest in her.

Like I've said, the issue is not black and white. If a person of the wrong race walks into a gang ridden neighborhood and gets shot, that is bad and it was wrong of a gang member to shoot him but it is also not surprising and he could have taken easy steps to avoid it.

When human beings analyze a societal problem like nonconsensual sex, I naturally assume a solution is what people are after and a good solution passes a cost-benefit analysis.

So one possible solution is to thoroughly educate men about sexual assault and use fear tactics and harsh consequences into scaring them out of ever touching a girl who has consumed alcohol even though 99% of men will never sexually assault a woman.

Or you could educate women about situational awareness and the dangers of over consuming alcohol in the company of men who they do not trust aren't going to take advantage of them.

The latter seems more plausible to me.

I hear a lot of women complain about men being pigs, and also a lot of women who complain that men never initiate and take charge. It must really be confusing to young males with raging hormones to figure out what to do, especially if they come from broken homes with no strong male role model to guide them.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jonas Dick and Jason Berlin both pleaded guilty to one count for Claire’s rape.
    at the chain restaurant Dick’s Last Resort
    It’s also unknown why it took three years to test her rape kit. Nevertheless, it eventually was tested—and came back with a match for Jonas Dick.
    I can't believe this isn't satire, does finding these quotes hilarious mean I'm going to hell? :P

I hope this drunk morron chicks learned their lesson, and i hope these men will get ass raped in jail.

Both sides are faulty.
    If you are a lonely slut in a bar, dont drink to much. your not 12 anymore, actions have consequences.
    And I have no respect for men stalking drunk chicks, i mean c´mon, raping a drunk girl is like banging a whore, its not classy.

What happened to all the gentlemen getting pussy in a skillful way....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    I hope this drunk morron chicks learned their lesson, and i hope these men will get ass raped in jail.

Both sides are faulty.
    If you are a lonely slut in a bar, dont drink to much. your not 12 anymore, actions have consequences.
    And I have no respect for men stalking drunk chicks, i mean c´mon, raping a drunk girl is like banging a whore, its not classy.

What happened to all the gentlemen getting pussy in a skillful way....
    How do you know she's a "slut"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    How do you know she's a "slut"?
    Drinking tons of alk alone in a bar and going to some random dudes appartment.
    Sorry but no lady would do that. only sluts do that kind of shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Drinking tons of alk alone in a bar and going to some random dudes appartment.
    Sorry but no lady would do that. only sluts do that kind of shit.
    Again, where's the proof that she's a "slut"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Again, where's the proof that she's a "slut"?
    dont know if troll or not.
    Your right, these girls behave like real ladys, badmen. kill all men.

7+ Year Old Account
    dont know if troll or not.
    Your right, these girls behave like real ladys, badmen. kill all men.
    So you can't provide any proof for your claims.