Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    it doesnt just seem to be, its a fact.
    anyone bound to the emerald dream returns to it when the being/person dies and recovers.

hence why cenarius was back in cata even when grom killed him before.
    then why hasn't other wild gods come back to life, the ones that died in the war of the ancients, ones like Agamaggan and Ursoc.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    Damn, now I want to level up my Shadow Priest just so I can see all these cool whispers from the artifact. Warrior artifacts are so boring in comparison.
    For serious!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    After you kill Xavius, he turns back into a Night Elf & the whole raid of the Emerald Nightmare turns back to the Emerald Dream but what caught my interest was when I went into the tree-cave [represents a purified il'gnyoth] you can see Ysera's spirit walking in and out of it constantly fading visible and invisible but whats most creepy is that theres this tall flower with void energy swarming around it called "Remnant of the Void". If you're a shadow priest the daggers tells you that something that is bound is having its bindings get weaker and that we must prepare to defeat it. Perhaps N'zoth
    This is what the dagger says:

"Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the Rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it stirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare."
    I have never cared about spoilers. But I don't think this is "minor" at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    then why hasn't other wild gods come back to life, the ones that died in the war of the ancients, ones like Agamaggan and Ursoc.
    agamaggans spirit is a quest giver in razorfen kraul.... and ursoc is a boss in the raid...
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100497/ursoc

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    agamaggans spirit is a quest giver in razorfen kraul.... and ursoc is a boss in the raid...
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100497/ursoc
    yes, both are spirits, one being in the dream, but neither have come back to the living world.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, both are spirits, one being in the dream, but neither have come back to the living world.
    neither did cenarius till we revived him, the dream is a spirit world, not just a lash green azeroth copy paste.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-22 at 07:02 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

It may not be that easy to form their physical body again. Certain conditions may have to be met. Cenarius, Malorne and Aviana were summoned by Malfurion and co. I think it's safe to say that Wild Gods are never truly killable from what we have known.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    yeah even the dragons
    ysera is kinda walking around in a cave too
    but you can't target her and she keeps fading out

oh and the spider druid lady is back to normal too, she even thanks you.
    I'm a lore kinda guy but this spider druid lady is someone I don't recall. Who is she? What's her origins?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I'm a lore kinda guy but this spider druid lady is someone I don't recall. Who is she? What's her origins?
    She was an alliance quest giver in AV. Pretty much it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    She was an alliance quest giver in AV. Pretty much it.
    Wait... Alterac Valley?
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i wonder if the shadow priest weapon has something to say if you bring it into yogg or c'thun encounter anyone tried it?
    I killed Yogg last night with mine and all the dagger said was "Enjoy that?" after killing one of the faceless ones.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Wait... Alterac Valley?
    Yep, she summons Ivus the Forest Lord boss for the Alliance.

As for lore, she was present in the novels "Stormrage" (where she and other mortal druids gathers to cleanse Teldrassil) and "The Shattering" (where she dies). She was assassinated by Twilight's Hammer cultists disguised as Horde soldiers during what was meant to be a peaceful summit of druids.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-09-23 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Yep, she summoned Ivus the Forest Lord boss for the Alliance.

As for lore, she was present in the novels "Stormrage" (where she and other mortal druids gathers to cleanse Teldrassil) and "The Shattering" (where she dies). She was assassinated by Twilight's Hammer cultists disguised as Horde soldiers during what was meant to be a peaceful summit of druids.
    So druids can remain in the Emerald Dream after they die?

It seems like all these people are attuning their souls to other places, much like the Demons are to the Twisting Nether.

All holy people go to a paradise, we have yet seen. All Druids go to Emerald Dream, all warlocks and DH's go to TN. Sylvanas went to some dark place(maybe all people attuned to decay go there).

With all these souls/spirits sticking around in all these different places, I'm starting to think that there is no afterlife/end for everyone, that they're all stuck in this universe forever without bodies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This may confirms, that with Legion come to Azeroth. N'Zoth prison is getting weaker, but the question is.

Where is that prison by now? Vash'Jr?
    in the sunken city of Ny'alotha
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    With all these souls/spirits sticking around in all these different places, I'm starting to think that there is no afterlife/end for everyone, that they're all stuck in this universe forever without bodies.
    Well, it kinda is the afterlife.

Well, it kinda is the afterlife.
    It doesn't feel so much as an afterlife, as much as it's just them losing their physical bodies and hanging out somewhere's until someone brings them back.

I really wish we could ask all the people who died who are brought back, where they were and stuff. Nazgrim, Whitemane and others. Tirion most likely went to Paradise, so if they brought him back, that afterlife is kinda weak and temporary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, she summons Ivus the Forest Lord boss for the Alliance.

Oh jeeze. I read Stormrage and The Shattering, totally forgot about her!

And I started to wonder if she was the druid who summoned Ivus, aha! Swell. I can see now why she talks about revenge and such.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    yeah even the dragons
    ysera is kinda walking around in a cave too
    but you can't target her and she keeps fading out

oh and the spider druid lady is back to normal too, she even thanks you.
    Great. Now she can go back iddling in Alterac-Valley, giving out quests nobody does anymore.

edit: Whoops. Nevermind. I didn't know she was dead. 8D
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Ysera situation is kind of weird

Elune lifted her to the stars in a very beautiful scene (In fact that cinematic was probably my favorite part of Legion lore/quests so far) .. but then she shows up uncorrupted in the ED raid and is around post-Xavius defeat

but she cant be interacted with and fades out periodically

so.. what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

Elune lifted her to the stars in a very beautiful scene (In fact that cinematic was probably my favorite part of Legion lore/quests so far) .. but then she shows up uncorrupted in the ED raid and is around post-Xavius defeat

so.. what ?
    she was taken into the embrace of elune. Is thus still connected as a spirit to the emerald dream and the light of elune.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

so.. what ?
    She is a powerful being connected to the dream, basically a demigod.
    They cant die outside the dream.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal