Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    No they worked LEGALY,they even open that bewerbung shit that you open on your own name,have bank accounts,pay taxes.They end up paying up to germany each month from salary like normal working ppl.Thats the diffrence i am talking about and thats the problem,most of my friend dont talk german but worked in germany for 800-900 euros.Meanwhile you got ppl in own country sitting,doing nothing at all to contribute,sucking the tax payers,getting benefits and getting almost same amount of cash same as some working ppl that went to germany TO WORK.You are kicking out immigrants that work and contribue for non contributing ones.
    Last edited by Chosenone1; 2016-09-24 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosenone1 View Post
    No they worked LEGALY,they even open that bewerbung shit that you open on your own name,have bank accounts,pay taxes.They end up paying up to germany each month from salary like normal working ppl.Thats the diffrence i am talking about and thats the problem,most of my friend dont talk german but worked in germany for 800-900 euros.Meanwhile you got ppl in own country sitting,doing nothing at all to contribute,sucking the tax payers,getting benefits and getting almost same amount of cash same as some working ppl that went to germany TO WORK.You are kicking out immigrants that work and contribue for non contributing ones.
    1) The majority isn't allowed to work for various reasons. This will change over the next couple months/years, at least for the accepted refugees. How do I know? Because the unemployment rate is about to rise soon, for obvious reasons. But once they are allowed to work we can put pressure on them, the same pressure we put on our own German citizens (force certain jobs on them, and if they refuse - cut the benefits.).

2) Yes, it's likely that they will take some of the jobs your friends did. The idea is to educate most of the younger refugees so they don't have to, but yeah the chances are high that quite a few will look for fast money instead (in construction, farm work etc.).

3) Don't be jealous of refugees. Unlike your friends they don't have a thing called "freedom". They can't decide where to live, and even their current status is limited to three years.

Freedom needs to be earned,syria didnt have a decade of peace in last 100 years,always in some war involved,has nothing to do with usa or europe,russia.When war broke out in my country,some flee but majority stay and fight,18-30 years old males against all odds with nothing then bare hands,pistols,old hunting rifles in begining.No tank,plains,ships,automatic rifles while enemy had all.

Now all i see is 80-90% young males on that immigration route.550k of them passed few countries,screaming germany and sweden is in what direction?NOT A SINGLE ONE STAY.Germany won its independence a hard way and still sufffers from guilt to this day because of past mistakes.
    Its not my problem and i am not jealous but i am afraid of what germany will become,because i didnt see on german news any of german immigration happening but the real germans,swedish,danish ppl are buying houses in eastern europe and countries with no immigrants of this kind in last few years.There is even a growing market of fliping houses for 20-30% more of worth just because germans are buying it and can afford it.
    They are feed up with this politic atm but afraid to speak against it because they get lable as nazi or racist.Merkel calling them here split the europe,even before that it was barley union.

Just cut them off welfair and they'll leave to the next country to leech