Looking for a Light of dawn and then holy prism (on enemies) macro

Tried it all, standard /cast, [harm], /castsequence

i cant get them to work cause the holy prism has to target an enemy and cast while light of dawn doesnt
    Anyone can give me a hand please?

Deleted
    Afaik it's not possible to give different target conditions in a castsequence macro, to prevent automatization.
    You do need castsequence, though, as Light of Dawn has a GCD and you can't put two /cast in one macro if the first spells aren't of GCD.
    But the following should work I guess:

#showtooltip
    /targetenemy
    /castsequence [@target] reset=12 Light of Dawn, Holy Prism;

It makes sure you have an enemy targeted and I think Light of Dawn should have no problem with the [@target] condition. If it has, try it without it - it shouldn't make any difference. If you have an enemy targeted anyway you could just skip the 2nd line.

EDIT: You have to press the button 2 times of course. /castsequence dosen't do that for you. In fact no ingame option will do that. If you'd use an external tool like a keyboard macro, that'd be another thing of course.
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2016-09-22 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Afaik it's not possible to give different target conditions in a castsequence macro, to prevent automatization.
    You do need castsequence, though, as Light of Dawn has a GCD and you can't put two /cast in one macro if the first spells aren't of GCD.
    But the following should work I guess:

#showtooltip
    /targetenemy
    /castsequence [@target] reset=12 Light of Dawn, Holy Prism;

It makes sure you have an enemy targeted and I think Light of Dawn should have no problem with the [@target] condition. If it has, try it without it - it shouldn't make any difference. If you have an enemy targeted anyway you could just skip the 2nd line.

EDIT: You have to press the button 2 times of course. /castsequence dosen't do that for you. In fact no ingame option will do that. If you'd use an external tool like a keyboard macro, that'd be another thing of course.
    It worked!
    Sure i have to press twice but i would have anyway, saves me 1 keybind.
    Thank you so much.

I only wanted this cause i hate the holy prism talent, i much rather holy avenger, but i do recognize its potency so..meh