Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't "trust" either and form your own opinion?

Projecting again, my luv?
    It's a safe bet that his trust is based off his own opinions and evaluations of their articles and overall site content. When you look to get a better, more critical news article you start to move away from the corporate owned news media and start looking to and appraising the worth of independent journalists and websites, those who have a much better shot of being more factual and devoted to telling the meaty truth a story contains.

There's certainly independent sites that are put ups by larger companies as a steer and smear job, which is why evaluating them is important. Zerohedge isn't perfect but is pretty damn good overall, much better than the corporate news by a mile.

No, definitely not projecting.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Honestly? Neither me nor any of my family or friends noticed even a slight difference in daily life the last couple of years. Germany is as quiet and peaceful as it was for me the last 30 years. And I'm thankful for that. It's quite nice not to worry about things, walking through the park at night or through dark alleys.
    I don't know many countries that are this safe for the general populace. And the whole "refugee" thing is just blown out of proportion by media and pro/contra speakers.

Deleted
    Let's see if we're going to have a new record this year when it comes to Cologne taharrush.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Statistically you have more chance of getting shot by a police officer while walking around in the US, than the chance of getting sexually assaulted by anyone while walking around in Germany, the chance of it being an 'immigrant' is even smaller. These stats have been posted many times before.
    Ok, so, uhm ...bullshit?

Ya, ya, bullshit.

Police records were used to generate this map.

Purple markers are instances of rapes & sexual assaults.
    Red markers are instances of rapes & sexual assaults against children.

The data was from 2015 only and, oh, these are only cases where the perpetrator was a migrant.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    While I don't blame you I'll say you're missing out on lots of good stuff.
    Such as?

10ch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Ok, so, uhm ...bullshit?

Ya, ya, bullshit.

Police records were used to generate this map.

Purple markers are instances of rapes & sexual assaults.
    Red markers are instances of rapes & sexual assaults against children.

The data was from 2015 only and, oh, these are only cases where the perpetrator was a migrant.

And how many cases is that in total? How many where actually found guilty?
    How high is it on a per capita scale compared to Germans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    Honestly? Neither me nor any of my family or friends noticed even a slight difference in daily life the last couple of years. Germany is as quiet and peaceful as it was for me the last 30 years. And I'm thankful for that. It's quite nice not to worry about things, walking through the park at night or through dark alleys.
    I don't know many countries that are this safe for the general populace. And the whole "refugee" thing is just blown out of proportion by media and pro/contra speakers.
    Also happens to your western Swamp neighbours.
    Yet in 2015 we had the lowest murder rate since it started being recorded.

Half a decade ago, fox news also did a funny bit on Amsterdam calling it a liberal hellhole.

OP, your "tracksuits in a twist" score is pretty solid.

You realize that if we'd have a map of people getting killed by police in the USA you'd have multitudes more markers?

Nothing bullshit about statistics mate, the chances for both are like 0,01%, but to get sexually assaulted in Germany is still lower, like 0,004% something.

It's overblown in both cases.
    Ya but nearly every police shooting is justified whereas none of these sexual assaults rapes or child rapes are justified unless you look at them from the migrant point of view.

Chances of being raped/molested/assaulted/whatever by migrants are increasing every day due to the mass inundation of regions where that sort of behavior is normal + the fact that native peoples have to "tolerate" said behavior.

However chances of criminals getting shot by police are increasing as well considering our racist-pandering culture is encouraging types of criminality such as shooting at cops, rioting, and looting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And how many cases is that in total? How many where actually found guilty?
    How high is it on a per capita scale compared to Germans?
    Its X number of cases.

X number of cases that would have never occurred if Germany wasn't inundated with uncivilized radicals from a 3rd world war zone.

And I don't give a shit about per capita here.

That's a cold hearted way to rationalize the fact that these savages are raping women and children and being handed tax dollars while they do it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Pepper spray problem? Get real...

Firstly, there is no pepper spray problem. Secondly, refugees aren't rapists by default (that's what you are trying to imply). Thirdly, providing care and integrating a large number of refugees obviously costs a lot of money.
    $22 billion isn't even a lot of money. That's only 0.57% of Germany's GDP...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Its X number of cases.

X number of cases that would have never occurred if Germany wasn't inundated with uncivilized radicals from a 3rd world war zone.

That's a cold hearted way to rationalize the fact that these savages are raping women and children and being handed tax dollars while they do it.
    By that logic we should not let in any tourists, there are some that do criminal things too. Oh and also deport all children and don't give them citizenship because they may be a murderer or a rapist. If there is any reason for your argument it would be the crime rate so the per capita one. That still does not make it a good argument because you always should try to punish individuals and not groups. There is a reason that there is no collective punishment in most of the world anymore.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2016-09-24 at 02:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize that if we'd have a map of people getting killed by police in the USA you'd have multitudes more markers?

Nothing bullshit about statistics mate, the chances for both are like 0,01%, but to get sexually assaulted in Germany is still lower, like 0,004% something.

It's overblown in both cases.
    The map of crimes in my city of ~200k in 2015 looks worse than this. Time to leave this war zone, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    It's a safe bet that his trust is based off his own opinions and evaluations of their articles and overall site content. When you look to get a better, more critical news article you start to move away from the corporate owned news media and start looking to and appraising the worth of independent journalists and websites, those who have a much better shot of being more factual and devoted to telling the meaty truth a story contains.

There's certainly independent sites that are put ups by larger companies as a steer and smear job, which is why evaluating them is important. Zerohedge isn't perfect but is pretty damn good overall, much better than the corporate news by a mile.

No, definitely not projecting.
    I'm not surprised that you call an infamous harbor of conspiracy theories "pretty damn good overall".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    $22 billion isn't even a lot of money. That's only 0.57% of Germany's GDP...
    We do not have 22 billions just lying around, you know ? And we need those billions elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its X number of cases.

So the actual statics are not important here? Okay then.
    Is it also alrigth if we stopped judging the US on a per capita basis with all its mass shootings?

I'd still rather live in Germany over the US, but whatever.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    We do not have 22 billions just lying around, you know ? And we need those billions elsewhere.
    Actually, you do. Even taking into account that $22 billion, Germany still has a surplus of $13.6 billion.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Actually, you do. Even taking into account that $22 billion, Germany still has a surplus of $13.6 billion.
    You know our combined debt of all states and communes ? have fun with "surplus", it's still a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    You know our combined debt of all states and communes ? have fun with "surplus", it's still a negative.
    Do you even know what a surplus is?

Besides that, most of that money is invested in Germany, so it benefits German companies and employees.
    Last edited by luckydevours; 2016-09-24 at 09:01 PM.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Do you even know what a surplus is?

Besides that, most of that money is invested in Germany, so it benefits German companies and employees.
    we could invest it elsewhere in Germany too ? or maintain lesser debt ?