Outlaw artifact pathing

So, of what I've seen on youtube for Outlaw guides on artifact pathing, I've always wondered why people choose blunderbuss on blurred speed..
    I mean, with blurred speed + time bearing(the cdr buff) you can literally have more than 4 adrenaline buff the whole fight, if not even more.. any ideas?

well mainly because you have to spend points into Between the eyes dmg
    plus blunderbuss is more reliable, it's always an ~1% dps increase but the CDR from adrush is only good if the fight's length actually allows one extra adrush/curse

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    well mainly because you have to spend points into Between the eyes dmg
    plus blunderbuss is more reliable, it's always an ~1% dps increase but the CDR from adrush is only good if the fight's length actually allows one extra adrush/curse
    Buss should be ~3% with pistol shot doing between 2.5-3% of your overall damage. Doesn't it double the damage of pistol shot, effectively?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Buss should be ~3% with pistol shot doing between 2.5-3% of your overall damage. Doesn't it double the damage of pistol shot, effectively?
    no it has a 33% chance to increase it by ~250% so effectively a ~85% dmg increase to pistol shot

Blunderbuss is roughly 5% of my dps. Just saying.

Yea, looking at most of the fights now take 5-10 mins.. having adrenlaine rush full time is stronger than having to shoot pistol shot like, 10 times ? It's confusing me

- - - Updated - - -

It's bad, right? I mean, having Blurred speed is way better imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    Yea, looking at most of the fights now take 5-10 mins.. having adrenlaine rush full time is stronger than having to shoot pistol shot like, 10 times ? It's confusing me

- - - Updated - - -

It's bad, right? I mean, having Blurred speed is way better imo
    It's 15% quicker for 15 seconds, its not like an extra true bearing buff. It was nerfed from 40% to 15%. It's just a minor boost now.