Looking for Sub tips on raid bosses (how to sustain damage)

Hi, I do well solo (how can you not when you 2-3 shot most mobs), I do reasonable on trash in dungeon, and pretty good against bosses in +2mythic.

However, on the long boss fights, my dps bottoms out. Any tips to balancing damage, energy, combo points, stealth charges & symbol on longer fights?

I've found that I could use the sprint/vanish arti a few times on certain fights, I use vanish when I run out of charges. I use a tea leaf. But still struggle being able to keep the rotation going.

Any other non-obvious mechanics I should be trying for?

Wait until tues and hope for a buff. Sub is simply not competitive at present.

Quote Originally Posted by secondratetech View Post
    Hi, I do well solo (how can you not when you 2-3 shot most mobs), I do reasonable on trash in dungeon, and pretty good against bosses in +2mythic.

However, on the long boss fights, my dps bottoms out. Any tips to balancing damage, energy, combo points, stealth charges & symbol on longer fights?

I've found that I could use the sprint/vanish arti a few times on certain fights, I use vanish when I run out of charges. I use a tea leaf. But still struggle being able to keep the rotation going.

Any other non-obvious mechanics I should be trying for?
    same problem