Talon of Vengeance PvP faction

So the timeless isle 2.0 pvp has been found... and it is gated behind pet battling.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257271/f...geance-faction

Is it me or is Blizzard just out of touch?

That's kinda funny. Not only is WPvP a serious mess right now (heck, even instanced PvP is messy after 7.1 and it's still much better than WPvP), we have to do pet battles/PvE to unlock the PvP faction? Who is this faction/content even aimed at?

Deleted
    I still have that level-to-25 battle pet stone in my bank so i could have used it on this, but if this is just some pvp and ugly mounts then no thanks.

What's that alcaz isle thing btw? Is there anything for non-hunters? I don't get quests or anything that would direct me there.

Deleted
    Just do the quest-line if you want to unlock the faction, simple. But I assume you'll just spend your days complaining about it rather than doing it, fall behind, then get even more salty over it.

What makes this faction a pvp-faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    What makes this faction a pvp-faction?
    Litteraly everything.

The rewards are pvp, the only way to grind the rep is PVP, half the items only work in PVP.

Its basically if Timeless Isle had a faction for its PVP

Deleted
    Oh god blizzard, please don't add crap like this.

It's already painful enough to play on a server with 9 hordes towards every 1 alliance as it. Now they got even more reasons to keep you ganked so you can't finish a fkn thing in the open world.

Or give us a free server transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Litteraly everything.

The rewards are pvp, the only way to grind the rep is PVP, half the items only work in PVP.

Its basically if Timeless Isle had a faction for its PVP
    The wowhead link didnt show any drops/rewards related to pvp imo. Maybe the link bugged for me or something...

Edit:

Wow... My Phone went full fritto and only displayed the mount rewards.

So ok. Timeless 2.0 as you said. Good thing i only do instanced pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Oh god blizzard, please don't add crap like this.

It's already painful enough to play on a server with 9 hordes towards every 1 alliance as it. Now they got even more reasons to keep you ganked so you can't finish a fkn thing in the open world.

Or give us a free server transfer.
    If its the same thing as Timeless it doesnt matter what your servers faction ratio is. Free for all
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2016-10-30 at 11:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Yeah, but once you get to the actual PVP part, its no where near the same as timeless isle. You only need 420 kills to max out all the rewards. And after the first 90 kills, you can get the remaining 330 in instanced PvP. Comparing it to timeless isle is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Yeah, but once you get to the actual PVP part, its no where near the same as timeless isle. You only need 420 kills to max out all the rewards. And after the first 90 kills, you can get the remaining 330 in instanced PvP. Comparing it to timeless isle is silly.
    Denying its the exact same thing except for how many kills you need is silly..

Still haven't got a bloody pet for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Denying its the exact same thing except for how many kills you need is silly..
    Its a huge difference. The fact you could ONLY get the coins while on Timeless isle for the whole duration of when the content is huge. Combined with people doing it for 2000 achieve + selling pets etc. This time, you can do it in any PvP zone in Legion for the first 90 kills, then you can move on to instanced PvP if you wish. There is no huge number achieve that will make this faction any more than a quick little journey for people who care about the mount at the end. The kills aren't currency, its rep tokens. There's no replay-ability, no long PvP grind. Its broken up into 15 separate areas around the continent, not one big place.
    Last edited by Ryken; 2016-10-30 at 12:00 PM.

Complainers, ko play Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Still haven't got a bloody pet for it.
    all youy have to do is kill one of the big falcosaurs for the WQ, then talk to its baby. look on wowhead for the spawn points of the babies, took me a while to find, but once you know the spawn location ou just kill mommy dinobird and then go talk to the baby. theres no rng or luck involved, just gotta do what it says :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    all youy have to do is kill one of the big falcosaurs for the WQ, then talk to its baby. look on wowhead for the spawn points of the babies, took me a while to find, but once you know the spawn location ou just kill mommy dinobird and then go talk to the baby. theres no rng or luck involved, just gotta do what it says :P
    Actually, there is quite a bit RNG involved..
    Pet in Val spawned after my first Matriarch kill.
    Pet in Highmountain spawned after 6th kill.
    Pet in Stormheim, 5th kill.
    Pet in Azsuna, 2nd kill.

With a 15 min spawn time, it's pretty annoying to kill the damn bird 6 times for the orphan to spawn..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The problem is, on a huge server like Draenor-EU with 95% Horde, Alliance doesn't set foot in the PvP zones and thus, getting a single kill is impossible, let alone 420...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The problem is, on a huge server like Draenor-EU with 95% Horde, Alliance doesn't set foot in the PvP zones and thus, getting a single kill is impossible, let alone 420...
    Except the item makes you hostile to ALL players. So faction does not matter. Population imbalance does not matter. You'll be killing members of both factions. Plus once you get 90 kills (honored) you get an item that lets you get the last 330 kills in BGs/arenas.