Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I'm assuming the bars are Bartender? If so, do you hide them and remember where all the skills are?
    If it's not Bartender, can I use the WA with shadowedUnits and bartender?

Looks very nice anyway. Congrats to whoever made it.
    Unitframes and bars are ElvUI, but you can use these auras with any interface you like. Only "issue" is that rage bar is from elvui, so you need to make your own.

Soon(tm) i will build a version that has only few imports and includes rage bar, but it will be released after Nighthold progress is over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edenis View Post
    how you setup scada ?
    When you have Elvui, BenikUI, addonskins (links can be found in my post far above) installed, you run install as i posted couple post above and import Elvui profile, skada is right where it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I'm assuming the bars are Bartender? If so, do you hide them and remember where all the skills are?
    If it's not Bartender, can I use the WA with shadowedUnits and bartender?

Looks very nice anyway. Congrats to whoever made it.
    The bars are from ElvUI, I'm not sure if they use bartender or not though. The WAs however dosn't care what UI it is, it will work with any UI, the question is how it will look ^^

The one that made it is the one who started this thread. Shout out to Fzzf! And shoutout to Hyttis who updated it for 7.1.5!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyttis View Post
    Something wrong with it?
    Nope! As far as I can see its perfect!

Thanks alot mate!