Question relearning mining...

i made a dh on new server and at start i was skinning/mining, then dropped mining for LW, but when i realised that crafting is shit in this expasion i dropped it and went back to mining.

the problem is that i didnt get the quest to craft the legion ores again (i did get it first time, did it) and now i cant make bars.

is it a bug or there another way to do it?

same applys to skinning, but instead i abandoned the quests because of my quest log full while i was doing suramar quests, and now i cant see to get the quests again :/

You can make bars in Legion ?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a vendor book for other proffs that lets you re-learn lost recipes, not sure if there's one for mining but may be good to check mining vendor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    You can make bars in Legion ?
    if anything like herbalism, it's for bonus ores instead of herbs when mining, so you get multiples instead of 1 or so.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

^Miners can't make any bars in Legion. The only demonsteel bars are made by blacksmiths.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    ^Miners can't make any bars in Legion. The only demonsteel bars are made by blacksmiths.
    idk if its bars or so, didnt look, its something ranked from 1 to 3 stars, but i didnt got the qeust

If you did the quest then all you need to do is buy the book to relearn the reicpes you got from quests.