Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosmer View Post
    What did Arms do to deserve this? Its not a 10% reduction, its actually 30. He wasnt even the best dps out there. And EtW nerf? Just why? Blizz hates fun now?
    They were/are dominating ST fights like crazy, the nerf is needed

Well, it was good while it lasted. I guess I'm done with Legion. Thanks for wasting a month of my time by making the artifact traits I had picked meaningless, Blizzard.

Disgusting hotfixes.

They spend a whole year testing, now they figured out we, demon hunters are op ? we were picked up for mythics because we did good aoe, this is just incredible.

Deleted
    not sure if WL needed a dmg buff.
    seeing them 1st in (self) heal in EVERY bg is quite annoying.

thanks for nerfing barrage!

i hope i see much less huntard barrage users.

and thank the light for ret buffs! this is a holy day!

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    I guess all the Fire mages can drop their bandwagon swords now.
    We did that 2 weeks ago, when we realized melee was king and that mages in general at 110 are subpar

Before the patch I was sure Blizzard just didn't balance before release, now I am pretty sure they just don't know how to balance classes.

Some classes received well deserved buffs and nerfs, but the tweaking points are often odd. Other classes that were flat underperforming received nothing and others that were already strong got even a buff on top. Taking Warlock as example: the buff was well deserved, however a 10% increase won't make Affliction viable. In addition the other two specs received an equally massive buff, but they were already quiet good. Now Warlock will be a top-ranking DPS machine, yet still no one will play Affliction because the other two specs are still massively better. The only explanation for this that I can think of is that Blizzard just has no clue what they are doing.

Deleted
    These nerfs are a bit... weird, and not because of the amount. (I play a Havoc DH).

These nerfs are obviously intended towards people that have a legendary. The damage can indeed be Insane with the right gear and one of those (imagine in a few weeks 2) but... without a legendary... You're kinda fucked.

The initial boost towards throw glaive is not bad. Thats a good amount of damage, but the dot is way less. This is OBVIOUSLY intended with the legendary: Throw glaive does a 50% increased damage for every ricochet. (which is 3 in total) But... only a few have that.

Fel rush also. The legendary that boosts it with 5% for each target hit. Image a pack of 15+ mobs. Ding ding ding, that's insane damage. But again... only a few have that.

The rest... I guess gear will bring it back and weapons that will go over 900 ilevel soon will make up for it to. Its just a shame that it has happened now. They had a LONG time for testing and now on live it suddenly strucks them that these changes have to be made... It would have been better if these values had been the initial values all along and no one would've cried.

Also, speccing in a art trait and then that art trait being horribly burned down... That's not a nice feeling for most I am sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    We did that 2 weeks ago, when we realized melee was king and that mages in general at 110 are subpar
    Funny enough, i've just seen a couple of raids with 2/3 fire mage on the absolute top of the DPS.

"<class> is now OP, guess its where all the noobs are at" "Easy to play <class> when they are so OP"

MMO-Champion community in a nutshell

Deleted
    restaurant/food analogies...that sounds familiar

I haven't read this much salt and armchair dev-ery in a long time. This thread is just horrible.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Do the maths, we're losing now with this simple nerf 50k+ DPS ST. In AoE we were king, in ST it's not because you weren't first that DH was overpower. You are simply bad if it's the case. Very good players are better (yeah not that much sure) in ST. Now, we're deeply in grave of ST.
    easy mode got 'em lazy
    vision of true balance was hazy
    demon hunter topped meters left 'n right
    now they need some effort and they say what a plight

welcome to the other classes
    where no rush came from the masses
    them kids, them noobs, them failures
    all swarmed the demon hunters traitors

gotta ease up on the tears now
    do some real work in WoW
    you all suffered from reality disorder
    you put in less effort than a rich dads daughter.

Hey a quick question. Are the hotfixes live on EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentess View Post
    Hey a quick question. Are the hotfixes live on EU?
    The answer is literally in the first 6 lines of the OP nigguh

Quote Originally Posted by Inmate View Post
    The answer is literally in the first 6 lines of the OP nigguh
    Ah well, I guess I should read what Blizz is writing.
    The Herald of Horror - Act 2 intro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rwjNGSsHVM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justinope View Post
    from the guys on the DH discord, these nerfs equate to:

Single Target: -9.5%
    3 target cleave: -25%
    AoE: -25%

thats fucking huge m8
    1 mil -25% is still 750k.
    Give me more sweet DH tears please.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

To talk about some numbers, here are the latest (including this patch) simulation craft results for ST Patchwork style bosses: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

As the boss is highly theoretical (no movement, no effects, just pure DPS rotation) and no boss plays even close to that, the DPS numbers will differ in any real fight. This just shows the maximum possible DPS each class can do.

That said, I feel sorry for any player who accidentally decided for frost DK.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    To talk about some numbers, here are the latest (including this patch) simulation craft results for ST Patchwork style bosses: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

As the boss is highly theoretical (no movement, no effects, just pure DPS rotation) and no boss plays even close to that, the DPS numbers will differ in any real fight. This just shows the maximum possible DPS each class can do.

That said, I feel sorry for any player who accidentally decided for frost DK.
    That doesn't seem to actually include the DK hotfixes (it does list DH, Mage, Warlock and Warrior). But yes, Frost is bad. The fact that it didn't move at all in numbers from the old sims was what made me check the hotfix list on the page. So assuming the 10% buff to everything actually adjusts damage by 10%... they are still around Elemental Shaman and BM Hunters on that list. Not much of an improvement.