Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They said that about different specs within individual classes. In regards to AP, so that players don't feel they picked the wrong specs and wasted AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'm feeling like I wasted a lot of AP though Mehrunes. Granted I'll stick it out because I enjoy the playstyle a lot, but TBH I feel like I wasted 150k AP by not picking a safer class. I figured the nerf bat would come, but Blizzard Rodney King'd us.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    Gonna have a fun time being a bench warmer for mythics on tuesday FeelsBadMan
    Well you rolled the wrong class. What did you expect? A rogue spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I still don't understand why Fire Mage is untouched.

And that MM nerf was bullshit.

But yeah, expecting buffs after this week. We all knew Bloodlet was strong, but that was because the other tier talents were boring. All they had to do is nerf the bloodlet damage done to OTHER targets, not the main targets. There you go, AoE nerfed, ST remains the same.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2016-09-24 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    They said that about different specs within individual classes. In regards to AP, so that players don't feel they picked the wrong specs and wasted AP.
    well atm all those who went DH wasted 4 weeks of AP grind since they have to reroll to new class unless all they plan to do is hc dungeons and lfr -_- people didnt pick wrong speck they clearly picked wrong class in this case - rip DH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    We were still not the best aoe class in raids, not even in Mythic+, Fire mages do even more AOE DPS than DH, unless you've played with shit mages seen mages do over 5-6m+ on big packs in Mythic Dungeons, they never touched em and if you check RAIDS, we're not only seeing DH @ Top, theres plenty of other classes, some bosses we're not even top 10 which has some cleave, so Havoc wasn't that OP, but yes we were a bit op same with mages they're also too op in my opinion when it comes to aoe, so I do hope they nerf fire mages aswell just sucks they fucked up the single target dps, but who knows maybe they will change their minds about this or they will just leave it But I guess it will be hard getting a spot in a good raiding guild at this point.
    Shhhh. The Mage Union might hear you and then they'll start bitching and screaming in here. They are the king whiners next to Druids. Blizzard must always placate them.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Honestly I dont understand why they didnt buff mastery and chaos strike damage, to compensate for our ST damage loss. As the stat weights go LIKE VENGEANCE mastery isnt that valued because its not offering enough compared to other classes.

That is our main single target damage ability, easily buffable...cmon blizzard play your game :P

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    well atm all those who went DH wasted 4 weeks of AP grind since they have to reroll to new class unless all they plan to do is hc dungeons and lfr -_- people didnt pick wrong speck they clearly picked wrong class in this case - rip DH
    bit of a over the top statement. It might be true for the top of top guilds that they might ask them to reroll to one of their alts (altough thats still not even clear at all). But their alts and all the other DH's will do Mythic raids, HC raids, Normal Raids and Mythic (+) dungeons just fine on whatever their maximum is progress wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I still don't understand why Fire Mage is untouched.
    More changes are coming. Ignore pain was left untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    bit of a over the top statement. It might be true for the top of top guilds that they might ask them to reroll to one of their alts (altough thats still not even clear at all). But their alts and all the other DH's will do Mythic raids, HC raids, Normal Raids and Mythic (+) dungeons just fine on whatever their maximum is progress wise.
    established raiders ? they will be fine maybe if they like siting on bench - casual people ? they got completly fucked over with htis change - it will be better experience to them to reroll today and start regrinding AP instead hwat will come next reset - have you seen what happeend to locks as soon as people relaised they were shit ? decline , decline , decline - same will be now with DH - all will be declined on spot in lfg tool.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    established raiders ? they will be fine maybe if they like siting on bench - casual people ? they got completly fucked over with htis change - it will be better experience to them to reroll today and start regrinding AP instead hwat will come next reset - have you seen what happeend to locks as soon as people relaised they were shit ? decline , decline , decline - same will be now with DH - all will be declined on spot in lfg tool.
    I main a lock, so yeah i know they are not in the best of state, quite sucky actually. However did that prevent me from running all my mythics every week? Nope, not at all, ran em all each week without any issues, now i need to say that i run 90% of my runs with guildies or friends, but the few i did pug trough LFD i didn't have any issues with declines also, altough my higher then curve ilvl at that time might have helped there.

But more seriously, except for the few top guilds that race for world / server firsts i really doubt that guilds in mass start sitting their Locks / DH's, SP's or Arms warriors e.t.c for guild raids. The majority of WoW players reside in guilds that clear normal, possibly clear heroic and might clear Mythic (or a few mythic bosses) between now and january when nighthold releases. And i have seen no true evidence of those guilds dropping players of forcing them to reroll because of class choices. Top guilds sure, but the average raid guild i really really doubt it. I know for sure that one of our DH's will still be in my mythic (+) Group, nerfs or not and as a guild we definately won't bench or force him to reroll either.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    I main a lock, so yeah i know they are not in the best of state, quite sucky actually. However did that prevent me from running all my mythics every week? Nope, not at all, ran em all each week without any issues, now i need to say that i run 90% of my runs with guildies or friends, but the few i did pug trough LFD i didn't have any issues with declines also, altough my higher then curve ilvl at that time might have helped there.

But more seriously, except for the few top guilds that race for world / server firsts i really doubt that guilds in mass start sitting their Locks / DH's, SP's or Arms warriors e.t.c for guild raids. The majority of WoW players reside in guilds that clear normal, possibly clear heroic and might clear Mythic (or a few mythic bosses) between now and january when nighthold releases. And i have seen no true evidence of those guilds dropping players of forcing them to reroll because of class choices. Top guilds sure, but the average raid guild i really really doubt it. I know for sure that one of our DH's will still be in my mythic (+) Group, nerfs or not and as a guild we definately won't bench or force him to reroll either.
    Meeles will sit out. Many fights in EM are very meele unfriendly, and the meele spots are heavily competed for. So being bad dps means you get benched as meele, no further questions.