Deleted

Felwort rank 3 bug with Starlight Rose?

Since i have received the upgrade to rank 3 felwort which gives the chance to get extra seeds, I have got not a single one of the mobs that spawn when you herb and drop some extra starlight rose. Is it just a massive unluckstreak for nearly 200 herbs? I think the the roll if you get a seed some kind of overwrites the roll if such a mob spawns, has anyone else noticed that too?

Deleted
    its not a bug, its intended, the rank perk doesnt say "get seeds from herbing AND looting the mobs", it just comes from herbing.

Deleted
    you realy say its intended that you get less herbs with the perkupgrade then before? should a perk not be benefitical instead of making the thing worse?

I've no trouble getting both seeds and withered spawns (from both regular spawns as well as aethril rank 3 spawns). So yeah, simply you having a bad luck streak.

Quote Originally Posted by feign View Post
    you realy say its intended that you get less herbs with the perkupgrade then before? should a perk not be benefitical instead of making the thing worse?
    No, he just didn't read what you wrote.

I had a major streak of bad luck with roses as well, though. As if them only dropping one each wasn't bad enough.

You can 100% get both a seed and a mob spawn from a single node.

Ive seen no drop in spawns since getting felwort3
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character