Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Confirmed: Guildy failed a +5 timer, completed dungeon after missing timer, got +5 loot in crate in class hall.

So - failing a high level key is not a bad thing at all.

Feel kind of jipped with getting an 865 war forged belt when I completed a +6 with 5 minutes to spare. All the guides said +6 was 870 base, but my piece (Mythic 6 Warforged) is 865 item level (850-855 base ilvl)... seems like something is wrong?

Highest completed was +4 for me, got a 860 WF ring and a +3 keystone. Ring had good stats for my spec but wasn't socketed, so I think it might be worse than an 830 ring of mine that is socketed. Aww.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Feel kind of jipped with getting an 865 war forged belt when I completed a +6 with 5 minutes to spare. All the guides said +6 was 870 base, but my piece (Mythic 6 Warforged) is 865 item level (850-855 base ilvl)... seems like something is wrong?
    Or the guides were basing it on changed beta information and no one actually knew until now when the first chests were opened.

I did a mythic 6+ maw of souls pug, failed the timer but still finished the dungeon

Did a mythic 3+ with guildies and beat the timer

Got a mythic 6 chest in my order hall. Seems to go by the highest mythic + you completed regardless of the timer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just went home for lunch and found a Mythic 4 ring 865 ilvl in my chest.
    We failed timer in EoA+4 by 1 minute because of lack of trash killed but did finish of course.
    Had 3 mythic+2 runs that we completed timer on but they obviously had no impact on chest.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

If I ended the week with a +8 keystone and haven't opened my chest yet, (I'm expecting to get a +6 keystone in there) and let's say I wanted to start with a 2 again this week, is that possible? Maybe if I ran a mythic 1 before opening the chest? Or will the first run of the week with the new one contain the other chests (I don't expect that to be the case)??

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebye View Post
    If I ended the week with a +8 keystone and haven't opened my chest yet, (I'm expecting to get a +6 keystone in there) and let's say I wanted to start with a 2 again this week, is that possible? Maybe if I ran a mythic 1 before opening the chest? Or will the first run of the week with the new one contain the other chests (I don't expect that to be the case)??
    Before opening your chest, go run a Mythic Dungeon (not keystone, just regular ole Mythic) and you'll get a +2 keystone from the dungeon, and not the +6 in your chest.

Quote Originally Posted by pickypuppy View Post
    Before opening your chest, go run a Mythic Dungeon (not keystone, just regular ole Mythic) and you'll get a +2 keystone from the dungeon, and not the +6 in your chest.
    Can anyone confirm if this works? And would opening the chest than upgrade the +2 to a +6?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebye View Post
    Can anyone confirm if this works? And would opening the chest than upgrade the +2 to a +6?
    You get a keystone for your best mythic+ last id minus 2 levels.

If you did a +8, you get a +6 stone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ive got a 4 arcway depleted i would love to get it completed : / but yeah, ive used my +2 key, its +4 arcway depleted and i cant find any groups anymore
    Its a bit late now, but if you are on EU then literally the only thing my group wont "boost" to 4+ is Court of stars, because that place is cancer.

So if you need it next week and are on EU just pm me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Its a bit late now, but if you are on EU then literally the only thing my group wont "boost" to 4+ is Court of stars, because that place is cancer.

So if you need it next week and are on EU just pm me
    US : / but thanks

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Now I feel dumb for believing guildies who said doing a +7 didn't give better loot than +6.

So does completion in time factor in the loot you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    So does completion in time factor in the loot you get?
    No the timer is just strictly for upgrading your keystone. So if you do a mythic +5 and fail the time but clear the dungeon you get mythic +5 loot.

I got a +2 on a mythic 9 Eye of Azshara, then failed the timer but still completed a mythic 11 Maw of Souls. Got an 880 cloak from my chest this morning. It reads as "Mythic 10 Titanforged". Before the reset my weekly best read as the 11 Maw of Souls.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Looks like it doesn't matter if you complete in time, you just have to actually finish the mission.

Actually all of our items did say WF/TF on them. I think it just takes the base iLvL and does it based on that. All of them are going to be TF/WF.
    Did a +2 last week and got an 850 piece in today's OH chest, so it's definitely not that all items are warforged/titanforged. It's just luck like other drops for wf/tf.

A bit disappointed though that the prior info from wowhead and elsewhere was +2 got 860 base in the weekly chest, and it turns out that it's only 850 base.

I guess the important takeaways are A) running as high as possible + is what matters, finishing 10 +2 dungeons will not change what you get in the weekly chest over finishing 1 +2 dungeon, and likewise B) running as high as + possible is also good even if you don't beat the timer as long as you finish the dungeon.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-09-27 at 09:10 PM.

What the fuck is this shit.

Didnt blizz say we only get up to 850 for the first class order chest? Why the fuck are people getting 870s then

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    What the fuck is this shit.

Didnt blizz say we only get up to 850 for the first class order chest? Why the fuck are people getting 870s then
    No, they said the base item level of Mythic+ was going to be capped at 850 for the first week, which it was; now it is the second week so there is no longer any cap.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this was confirmed yet in this thread but most of you probably know. It is based on your highest completed and not the keystone you have. This goes for the loot and the new keystone you get in the chest.