Thread: Withered army

Deleted

Withered army

How are you guys going about this?

Getting a bit frustrated with it at the moment, every time i get to leystalker dro i come unstuck. I go in with the second highest troop amount, which is one rank more than what people say should "melt" him, but he kills me in 3 hits, i cant seem to kite him and he's only at half hp before he's destroyed the army.

Any tips? been doing it as enhance, trying to land the stun, using the aoe slow talent etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should try to get the buff before hand that gives you a bubble when you die for a few seconds, so your withered have time to beat him down while you recup. You might lose a few withered, but it's better than dying.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

stun him hex him, primal earth ele stun, literally all CC works, sounds like you never use any CC, it doesn't kill things but it stops them killing you!

Deleted
    Do you have any upgraded withered? Without the damage up buff they from my experience wont kill him particularly fast. You should prob priorotise getting the HP and Damage up chests along with Anti-Fear. What ive found as Enh though, Lightning surge his 1st charge hex the 2nd and rest of the time jus kite him best you can and heal while he's charging your withered if needs be, he will always leave 1 withered alive. Once you have the caster withered and the upgrades though he will die in a LS totem stun or shortly after with around 20 withered.

Tip: the dyrad boss can be hex'd so you can clear the trash around her hex her and get the withered behind her (and chest) which is 3 extra soldiers vs Dro
    Last edited by mmoc9de0d4c32c; 2016-09-25 at 12:17 PM.