Deleted

Should i refund my traits?

So im at artifact level 21 and went clockwise. Picking up tornado kicks next, missing fists of the wind and gale burts obviously.

Not really sure, how much would it help my singletarget or is it not worth it at all?

CCW or CW doesn't matter; they are close enough either way that you can't justify the AP loss of doing it at the point you're at.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    CCW or CW doesn't matter; they are close enough either way that you can't justify the AP loss of doing it at the point you're at.
    Alright thanks mate

yeah totally don't stress it, i actually respecced ccw into cw for PVP and didn't feel much of a dps loss, maybe like 10% on medium AOE (3-4 mobs), but ST and pvp balance it out

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also went clockwise, and it kept eating at me knowing that I could be doing a little bit more damage. So at 21 traits I couldn't take it anymore. I bite the bullet and redid my artifact. Won't know until Tuesday if it was actually worth it.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    I also went clockwise, and it kept eating at me knowing that I could be doing a little bit more damage. So at 21 traits I couldn't take it anymore. I bite the bullet and redid my artifact. Won't know until Tuesday if it was actually worth it.
    The difference between CW and CCW is never more than 3% at the extreme and is normally less than 1%, it also goes back and forth between which is better. Its not worth being a trait behind for a very very small dps increase, that may actually be a decrease at some points compared to the other path.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    I went clockwise cause, like others mentioned the dps difference isnt really noticable. But the heal after porting is so neat, especially in PvP and has its uses in Pve as well.