Messed up my enh artifact path

So, I made the mistake of forgetting to read up on my artifact path before I started going for golden dragon points. I took Doom Vortex first, I now realize I should have taken Unleash Doom. I am at rank 21 with 35k AP as of posting this. I am just curious if you guys think it is worth it to respec at a 51k AP cost to go for Unleash Doom instead. Idk how much of a DPS difference it is, it's a huge chunk of AP (right now at least), I'd just love to hear some opinions.
    here's my armory for any other pointers people have.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aturals/simple

How much artifact power will it take to get it currently, if you leave your artifact as is

Quote Originally Posted by cuervos View Post
    How much artifact power will it take to get it currently, if you leave your artifact as is
    303k Artifact power, I have 35k atm, so technically 268k.

It's doubtful that the massive loss of AP will be worth whatever small DPS increase you might get. Stick with what you have and just farm AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

For those people that do have Unleash Doom, do they feel it does a large amount of damage? because Doom Vortex feels pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    For those people that do have Unleash Doom, do they feel it does a large amount of damage? because Doom Vortex feels pathetic.

Yes unleashed doom is beastly.. sorry but Doom Vortex is one of the worst traits we have .
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yes unleashed doom is beastly.. sorry but Doom Vortex is one of the worst traits we have .
    how much dps does unleashed doom add?

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I'd love to know how much damage it actually does so I could figure out if it's worth the AP to swap to it.

Boosted my DPS by ~5-7%.

Worth.
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    Unleash doom make you feel great, it have one of the best graphic. It raise rock arrow to air and shoot at enermy with powerful impact, it is almost same to element's mastery effect during end of Mop, except it look better than that