Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    read " we are sorry our tuners are retards pls solve that shit for us during weekend so that wehn we return to work on monday we can copy/paste your ideas as ours"
    hahaha this is so fucking true

read " we are sorry our tunners are retards pls solve that shit for us during weekend so that wehn we return to work on monday we can copy/paste your ideas as ours"
    Honestly what they mean is, "Don't panic, those are going to be the numbers but it won't be that bad after you get used to it."

They aren't going to adjust the tuning again, they never do. They'll overnerf and "wait and see."

read " we are sorry our tunners are retards pls solve that shit for us during weekend so that wehn we return to work on monday we can copy/paste your ideas as ours"
    Golden
    /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Honestly what they mean is, "Don't panic, those are going to be the numbers but it won't be that bad after you get used to it."

They aren't going to adjust the tuning again, they never do. They'll overnerf and "wait and see."
    Just like they never have a stable launch any expansion. Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by phuzy View Post
    Just like they never have a stable launch any expansion. Oh wait.
    I hope you don't mean Legion with all the "DDoS attacks."

Stay pathetic, MMO-C!

Well you had to post something since you couldn't whine about them "not listening to our feedback, bohoo", right.

Changes seem about right to me on paper at least. But the numbers will show.
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2016-09-25 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    Oh you really believe there is still hope ????

My sweet summer child... Look at us, old warriors... We already lost any sign of hope in our balancing team (really just a bunch of screaming monkeys)

Quote Originally Posted by fabi0 View Post
    i dont think so.
    DH is fine ST if you have good timing with momentum. Im top 100 World on Ursoc HC fight, which almost belongs to a patchwerk fight. (290k DPS No legendary - 849iLvL)
    if you think that it's fine - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...841&dataset=90 think pls again...
    -warrior
    -druid
    -mage
    -rogue
    -shaman
    -monk
    -hunter
    -paladin
    -dh
    -priest
    -dk
    -warlock

What if the Throw Glaive and Bloodlet nerf stayed in, but they took Throw Glaive off the GCD -- would it then still be worth using even in a Felblade build?

My guess (and my hope) is they saw the feedback about Havoc single-target not deserving a nerf, and are targeting towards only nerfing Throw Glaive and Fel Rush damage on secondary targets, similarly to DK Howling Blast.

Fel Mastery and Bloodlet needed to be nerfed, they were just way too strong. Bloodlet in particular. But that single-target damage should be repaid in Chaos Strike.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2016-09-25 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I hope you don't mean Legion with all the "DDoS attacks."
    That did not affect many people. My whole server had zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    That did not affect many people. My whole server had zero issues.
    Son, you're crazy. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    if you think that it's fine - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...841&dataset=90 think pls again...
    -warrior
    -druid
    -mage
    -rogue
    -shaman
    -monk
    -hunter
    -paladin
    -dh
    -priest
    -dk
    -warlock
    90th percentile, not top 100

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    90th percentile, not top 100
    and? 99th precentile (aka top30) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...841&dataset=99 looks exactly same... dh is pure garbage on single target and without buff even current state is useless in raid... after blizz buff 90% specs next reset dh would be bottom even without nerfs at all...
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-09-25 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I think Blizzard realized that the ST nerf was not intended.
    Sorry, do you really think that's going to stop them from hotfixing it in on Tuesday? Because I don't.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fabi0 View Post
    so why do they post then that theyre still discussing?
    So people will stop blowing up their twitter.
    That's my guess.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted
    These nerfs are going live, that's for sure. But the question is, when will they realize that they made a huge mistake by not only nerfing our AoE but also our average single target dps. With these nerfs coming, Havoc will be one of the worst specs in single target dps and average on AoE fights.

If you are in a casual guild, it's not going to matter at all. If, however, you are in a guild that is pushing for world rankings, the chances are you will be benched for this tier in mythic progression. As a result of these nerfs, none of the guilds will see a logical reason to bring a DH to the mythic roster when they are one of the worst single target and just average AoE.

And there is also the fact that they don't release tuning patches especially during world first races, which will probably take about 2 weeks starting from next wednesday. So we better get used to these nonsense nerfs, because they are not releasing any tuning patches anytime soon after this one.

I simply can't understand what is the source of their data for class balancing, that they even had to nerf our single target dps by about 15% so that we are "on par" with other classes. Some people in this world are working in the biggest companies while being completely clueless about what they are doing, and this "tuning" patch is a fine example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    These nerfs are going live, that's for sure. But the question is, when will they realize that they made a huge mistake by not only nerfing our AoE but also our average single target dps. With these nerfs coming, Havoc will be one of the worst specs in single target dps and average on AoE fights.

If you are in a casual guild, it's not going to matter at all. If, however, you are in a guild that is pushing for world rankings, the chances are you will be benched for this tier in mythic progression. As a result of these nerfs, none of the guilds will see a logical reason to bring a DH to the mythic roster when they are one of the worst single target and just average AoE.

And there is also the fact that they don't release tuning patches especially during world first races, which will probably take about 2 weeks starting from next wednesday. So we better get used to these nonsense nerfs, because they are not releasing any tuning patches anytime soon after this one.

I simply can't understand what is the source of their data for class balancing, that they even had to nerf our single target dps by about 15% so that we are "on par" with other classes. Some people in this world are working in the biggest companies while being completely clueless about what they are doing, and this "tuning" patch is a fine example of this.
    someone has to be on teh bottom
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    These nerfs are going live, that's for sure.
    They're usually pretty careful with their communication. I fully expect the havoc nerfs and shadow buffs to be changed before going live. Whether either spec likes the new versions is up for grabs, but they won't go live exactly as previously posted.

Deleted
    Tbh, if Havoc is pulling ahead of other classes, considering that everything seems to take an enormous time to kill I'd rather see other classes buffed than DH nerfed.

Generally speaking, I agree with that. But Havoc is a substantial outlier, and it makes more sense to pull it down than to pull everybody else up. Buffing can be dangerous if you aren't careful, same as nerfing. Sometimes you buff an ability and walk away thinking you're done, but then players think on it a bit and come up with an emergent rotation that's not fun at all but outdamages the priority you intended by 3.7% and everybody switches over. So it's best to take the path of least resistance whenever possible.