Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I think imposing beliefs on others also includes her, but if it's not the case, who are these others you're talking about. I think you're way of track here.

I started a discussion, I want to know what others think. That's what forums are for. But you're so far beyond, there isn't really any arguing with you. You clearly dislike this thread, don't become a sinner by continously actively participating in it. It would be immoral.
    the others are anyone, yourself included.

its also funny that you say you want a discussion, then tell someone with an opinion other than yours to leave.

quality discussion in a quality thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    the others are anyone, yourself included.

its also funny that you say you want a discussion, then tell someone with an opinion other than yours to leave.
    I don't mind people having an opinion that differs from mine. You clearly dislike this thread, I don't see any reason for you to want to participate in it. Why exactly are you?

quality discussion in a quality thread
    At least it's right up your street.

I don't mind people having an opinion that differs from mine. You clearly dislike this thread, I don't see any reason for you to want to participate in it. Why exactly are you?

i like irony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Fat shaming is bad. Skinny shaming is bad. Either of the former acceptance movements are bad.

Being fat isn't healthy. Being that skinny isn't healthy either. It's all about how the criticism\advises are given.
    Exactly. The opposite of shaming is not "acceptance." It's "being tactful" or "minding your own business."
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    i like irony
    I really do believe that.

There are some really skinny people in the world who are naturally skinny.

It's not attractive to me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Trend, if you can call it that, on Youtube seems to be about making videos of a Youtuber called Eugenia Cooney.
    Several Youtubers have made videos about her being sincerely concerned about her physical state which seems like that of an Anorexic or Bullimic.
    She usually ignores people who ask her about her health or says that she's fine and that her doctor says she's fine and that "we're" not health professionals.

Some people have adviced her to do what I eat in a day videos or simply eat something on camera on her livestreams but she refuses to do so.
    She claims she's naturally skinny and this is how her body is because everyone is different. But it doesn't stop people from calling her skin and bones, too skinny, anorexic, skeleton and what not.

Should we all just mind our own business or keep pointing out the obvious problems?

Thoughts?

bitch doesn't look healthy, she can say she's fine all she wants, Tess Holiday says her doctor says she's fine too.

She looks disgustingly thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There are some really skinny people in the world who are naturally skinny.

It's not attractive to me.
    Sure, but no one is that naturally skinny. She clearly has an eating disorder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sure, but no one is that naturally skinny. She clearly has an eating disorder.
    I agree a 100%. This is not something natural.

Instead of shaming someone for a disorder, people should help her towards a more healthy life.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she wants to live a life of malnutrition then let her. You can't fix stupid people.

She would look gorgeous with some weight on her.

10+ Year Old Account

Infract me if you wish, it had to be done. Girl looks like a dang skeleton.

Shaming is counter-productive.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    She is insanely skinny, but hey, if she says her doctor says shes fine, thats her business.

..... no tits though.
    ass is more important anyways, not that she have that either way, but i am just merely pointing out the error in your statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should we all just mind our own business or keep pointing out the obvious problems?
    I think, when someone clearly isn't interested in discussing a detail of their lives, it is better to be understanding and not press the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

"Skinny shamed", gimme a fucking break

She's an anorexic in denial, and will probably be dead in a year. People are just naturally concerned, and seeing as she deliberately reveals her skeletal limbs in every video she obviously wants people to look at her.

Medical professional here. She's severely underweight.

If she walked into my clinic, I wouldn't necessarily get hung up on why or how she got that way, but I would want to do some baseline blood work, check her heart, and ask her about menstruation. Three basic areas where being that underweight can impact your health. It's possible that her doctor checked all this and she's perfectly healthy, but it's not likely.

If someone to look like a preying mantis that's up to them. People need to stop concern trolling and talking about business that doesn't involve them.

Deleted
    Trend, if you can call it that, on Youtube seems to be about making videos of a Youtuber called Eugenia Cooney.
    Several Youtubers have made videos about her being sincerely concerned about her physical state which seems like that of an Anorexic or Bullimic.
    She usually ignores people who ask her about her health or says that she's fine and that her doctor says she's fine and that "we're" not health professionals.

Some people have adviced her to do what I eat in a day videos or simply eat something on camera on her livestreams but she refuses to do so.
    She claims she's naturally skinny and this is how her body is because everyone is different. But it doesn't stop people from calling her skin and bones, too skinny, anorexic, skeleton and what not.

Thoughts?
    Oh the rich irony from having Onision suggesting someone get medical help
    but yeah, she seems unhealthily thin.

That girl needs several sandwiches.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano