Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    We used heroism first time we entered the heart. When we were about to enter the second time, me and the other tank stayed outside with the big add. I think one healer stayed with us, not sure, we're both self healing tanks and the heart died very fast the second time we entered.
    Here's our video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0DzkZf1gMI

Deleted
    Can we get Admin here to ban him

Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    sadly i am not a troll i am just one of the best players in the game. that know what tactics are.. and what not to do now get out of here troll

- - - Updated - - -

no its never a waste lol. Using Hero simply insures 1st time kill + it resets the Hero,lust timer and ready to use after boss is dead..

using it on adds proves that your incapable of healing the tanks or proving your incapable of doing enough dps.

- - - Updated - - -

oh by the way dont talk and tell people lies about bosses or tactics if you havn't killed him on hc...
    lol k
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Can we get Admin here to ban him
    can we get a admin in to ban you? for trolling like Veshx and the other people who got no proof of killing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    lol k
    /10chars
    its understandable you want to troll. since your prob in incapable of even doing mythic dungeons let alone LFG raids

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-26 at 01:57 PM.

can we get a admin in to ban you? for trolling like Veshx and the other people who got no proof of killing?

- - - Updated - - -

its understandable you want to troll. since your prob in incapable of even doing mythic dungeons let alone LFG raids
    I mean, at least I don't have to lie to people I have never met on an internet forum to feel better about myself.
    All your posts have been reported by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    We used heroism first time we entered the heart. When we were about to enter the second time, me and the other tank stayed outside with the big add. I think one healer stayed with us, not sure, we're both self healing tanks and the heart died very fast the second time we entered.
    Here's our video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0DzkZf1gMI

you can do that. however its not suggested.. healers or the healer might fail and it will end up wiping you.

but again Tentacle destructor >< Corrupters are the most importent after destructors. > Horror > slimes to eye

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    I mean, at least I don't have to lie to people I have never met on an internet forum to feel better about myself.
    All your posts have been reported by the way.
    you have been reported for lying, trolling and false reporting. so ye gl with that. and harrasment lastly

and you have not even killed it and you proceed to lie?. and i dont lie i simply tell him/her the correct tactic. while you keep lying.

you should prob watch Videos of killing him. no guilds or anyone let Horror stay alive.. Simply to many mistakes can happen

far eaiser? sure if your noobs..

you dont waste Hero or lust on adds.. its simply a mistake that can prove deadly. either u kill the boss in 1 go or 2. depending on dps. however this will obviously change on mythic since he does more then just 1 phase i believe he has 3 . and also u got 50 Sec and last phase is 100 Sec.
    You're an idiot but you're on track - either you kill him in 1 or 2 phases. If you're killing him in 2 phases, using bloodlust inside is 100% wasted. You're not skipping a phase anyway, and DPS/healing requirement inside is far more relaxed than after you get outside unless you're being morons and stacking the debuffs.

and also killing horror after is just not something people do.. all guilds i know even the top 1-5 guilds kill horror with no lust before they enter.. Simply because its easy to forget that its alive and u might end up dying cause if Horror isn't dead before heart phase is done . welp your going to deal with Destructor tentacles and a Horror which no tanks can handle since the tentacle alone has a insane dmg..

Horror > Eye > Heart If Horror is alive when eye is open your going to wipe..

Reason destructors will spawn right after heart phase is over and u wont be able to kill the horror in 5sec..

so again Horror > if any slimes alive kite them around as they leave a nasty dot and the blood on ground, > Eye kill > Heart kill 1st go or 2nd
    Nobody is talking about killing the horror after the FIRST phase man. They're talking about leaving it up from the SECOND wave it spawns. You pretty much need to kill the horror in the first phase because absolutely nothing is up - as soon as the horror dies, you'll have enough ichors to push the first heart phase, so everyone kills it because "duh". What people are asking is if they can leave it up *during the second expose phase, knowing the boss will die during it*, rather than spend time cleaning it up. If you thought people were considering leaving the big one from first phase up I can understand your confusion, though. Nobody wants to lust first phase adds OR expose. It's second phase adds where you play catchup.

Also, slimes don't leave the blood on the ground. The horror does.

(As for going on about how we might approach the encounter on mythic, that's entirely fucking irrelevant - unlike the 20 man raid you were in that looks like it's filled with mains, *tons* of guilds are doing split raids with lesser geared alt characters, which means their DPS is going to be *miles* higher come mythic with a full main raid. You adjust tactics for *WHAT YOU HAVE*. not what you *WISH* you had. The only relevant thing right now is how to kill heroic with the most ease, and that is either A: Lust and kill in 1 expose phase if you've got the dps / are full mains, or B: Lust as soon as you get out of the expose phase and kill the two big tentacles to catch up before shit starts spawning).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You're an idiot but you're on track - either you kill him in 1 or 2 phases. If you're killing him in 2 phases, using bloodlust inside is 100% wasted. You're not skipping a phase anyway, and DPS/healing requirement inside is far more relaxed than after you get outside unless you're being morons and stacking the debuffs.

Nobody is talking about killing the horror after the FIRST phase man. They're talking about leaving it up from the SECOND wave it spawns. You pretty much need to kill the horror in the first phase because absolutely nothing is up - as soon as the horror dies, you'll have enough ichors to push the first heart phase, so everyone kills it because "duh". What people are asking is if they can leave it up *during the second expose phase, knowing the boss will die during it*, rather than spend time cleaning it up. If you thought people were considering leaving the big one from first phase up I can understand your confusion, though. Nobody wants to lust first phase adds OR expose. It's second phase adds where you play catchup.

Also, slimes don't leave the blood on the ground. The horror does.

(As for going on about how we might approach the encounter on mythic, that's entirely fucking irrelevant - unlike the 20 man raid you were in that looks like it's filled with mains, *tons* of guilds are doing split raids with lesser geared alt characters, which means their DPS is going to be *miles* higher come mythic with a full main raid. You adjust tactics for *WHAT YOU HAVE*. not what you *WISH* you had. The only relevant thing right now is how to kill heroic with the most ease, and that is either A: Lust and kill in 1 expose phase if you've got the dps / are full mains, or B: Lust as soon as you get out of the expose phase and kill the two big tentacles to catch up before shit starts spawning).
    eh no one said to use Lust on 2nd phase lol.. you use it on 1st phase to bring it down as much as possible and if you got the dps you can do 1st time kill.

just stop being a idiot like that Venx person..

Killing horror is a must even on 2nd phase and if u got brain and know how to play horror is dead before the last slimes comes.. normally horror dies and u get 4-5 slimes and u get in

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    Well i see no reason, why you couldn't leave both tanks and 1 healer outside with it. But save lust/hero for 2nd phase 1 adds (pop heron when you come out for dominator tentacles), have melee focus on Deathglares and ranged take care of corruptors. Dont kill slimes yes, just kite them. When you killed those 3 corruptors from side, kite all slimes to eye and aoe them down. Then start nuking horror and when new deathglares spawn, leave couple melee to nuke horror, rest go for deathglares with ranged. After that melees go back to horror and ranged nuke down two corruptor tentacles. This worked for us
    Imo, this is by far the best strategy for this fight. My guild killed this boss in like 3 pulls with this strat.

To be a little more specific: Use two minute cooldowns on the pull along with your prepot of course.

Two minute CDs will come up just as you enter the inside phase. Use them here.

During the second phase 1, lust and burn the dominator tentacles. Do NOT use second pots here.

During your second phase 2 use second pots and burn boss. You get an extra 40 seconds in this phase, so as long as you didn't lose more than ~25% of your raid before this phase, you should easily kill it before the timer expires. Never ever run out on this second phase. If you don't have the dps to kill the boss here, you don't have the dps to survive the third phase 1.

you can do that. however its not suggested.. healers or the healer might fail and it will end up wiping you.

but again Tentacle destructor >< Corrupters are the most importent after destructors. > Horror > slimes to eye

- - - Updated - - -

you have been reported for lying, trolling and false reporting. so ye gl with that. and harrasment lastly

and you have not even killed it and you proceed to lie?. and i dont lie i simply tell him/her the correct tactic. while you keep lying.

you should prob watch Videos of killing him. no guilds or anyone let Horror stay alive.. Simply to many mistakes can happen
    At no point did I ever say I killed him, so you accusation of lying is disregarded.

On the point where you have lied:

eh what? u might wanna look me up lol i was in a guild with the 2nd guild in the world to kill it.

look me up kittens i am BrokenFel on Eu. i am better then any of u
    Here is a link to the kills on this boss:

http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter...ruption-heroic

If you look closely, you will see that the World 2nd kill went to a US guild.

And on another note, raids were not even open to EU until a day after US.

So like I said before:
    Troll is a troll, get the fuck out of here.

ehm your still lying. simply. you stating that i lie? while i am not .

so dont come and talk about things you dont know about.. watching tactics doesnt matter as its not you but its him..

your personal experience is 0% even less then 0%. and your comments are invalid as you have nothing to say.

please once your grown up and understand what tactics are then you can come back troll.. no one likes a ugly troll you know?

and thats not how world first works its called progression using wowprogress that said we was 2nd in world.. dunno how but it did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop bickering, it's not constructive and doesn't help the OP on any way.

eh no one said to use Lust on 2nd phase lol.. you use it on 1st phase to bring it down as much as possible and if you got the dps you can do 1st time kill.

just stop being a idiot like that Venx person..

Killing horror is a must even on 2nd phase and if u got brain and know how to play horror is dead before the last slimes comes.. normally horror dies and u get 4-5 slimes and u get in
    i dont know if youre just trolling, have no clue about the fight, there is some misunderstanding about the phases going on, or just dont understand english very well, but in either case, let me try and explain in a very clear way what these people are talking about.

first, i want to make it clear that im only talking about normal and heroic. and now, the fight has at most 4 phases, you start outside (p1), then go inside (p2), this is where you actually damage the boss, if you dont kill the boss in p2 you go outside again (p3), and then again inside (p4), and if you dont kill the boss here youll wipe.
    what you dont seem to get is that if you cant kill the boss with hero in p2, said hero is wasted because you will still get p3 and p4, as you would if you didnt use hero. and other reason why its a waste is because if do get to p3, hero will help you a lot more there than it would help you in p2.
    so basically you only want to hero in p2 when you know that you can kill the boss there, if you know that you cant, then save it for p3.

Offtopic:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enfel/advanced

Firstly, the linked profile belongs to the only lvl 110 player named Brokenfel on the EU servers and this character has 3/7 HC progress. Secondly, linked character was kicked out of/left the guild Complex yesterday. Complex has killed Il'gynoth on Heroic, but that guilds world rank for said kill is #85, not #2. The reason why I presume the character was kicked is by judging from the guild's progress vs. this characters progress and gear levels. Most people in the raid had better gear tham this character so it was probably let go. Or perhaps it was arguing for these awesome tactics, who knows. Lastly, we have no way of knowing if this profile really even belongs to the guy, as he's clearly spewing bullshit about multiple things in this thread.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ther/Brokenfel
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...nether/Complex

I'd advice you to stop spreading misinformation. :P

On topic:
    - Use Heroism once you get out from the first Eye phase and finish the tentacles fast
    - Destroy the eye asap to open the inside again, but only do so when you have only slimes up
    - Any player fixated by a slime will stay outside and finish his own slime before joining rest of the raid
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Imo, this is by far the best strategy for this fight. My guild killed this boss in like 3 pulls with this strat.

To be a little more specific: Use two minute cooldowns on the pull along with your prepot of course.

Two minute CDs will come up just as you enter the inside phase. Use them here.

During the second phase 1, lust and burn the dominator tentacles. Do NOT use second pots here.

During your second phase 2 use second pots and burn boss. You get an extra 40 seconds in this phase, so as long as you didn't lose more than ~25% of your raid before this phase, you should easily kill it before the timer expires. Never ever run out on this second phase. If you don't have the dps to kill the boss here, you don't have the dps to survive the third phase 1.
    This is exactly what we did. Switched to this tactic after trying to lust on the heart first time, killed it in just a couple of tries after switching tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's please get back on the topic of advice. I've taken care of the poster that was trolling the thread

If you dont have good healers, tanks, you will probably die in p2. I killed him in p1 with my guildies, we had very good dps, but medium healers and we couldn't resist one more phase.