10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    you don't think that violates any point in the constitution?

Seeing as I said without a trial, take your guess...

No, I am saying that you are willing to flush or at the very least try to skirt every other point in the constitution due to terrorism, other than guns. Meaning, your call for the constitution is what should be an obvious, disengenous, emotional plea and nothing more. Just say she will take your guns, otherwise it makes it seem like you know your defense of guns is bullshit enouph to hide it behind the veil of constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Then being on the terrorist watch list depends on how you define it... cut the bullshit...
    If the surveillance doesn't require a warrant, then by default it isnt illegal.

I am quite serious, it depends on how YOU define torture. Are we talking Spanish Inquisition, water boarding, sensory deprivation, solitary confinement, pretrial confinement? I have seen all of those listed, one time or another, as torture.

Deleted
    I want joe rogan n mike goldberg lead the debate with the candidates.

First presidential debate 2016 - Hillary clinton vs Donald trump Full : youtube.com/watch?v=oWciUyWgW-8

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I predict trump wins all but 5 states. Those 5 anti American states will be punished economically as it should be.
    So Washington, Oregon, California, New York and Hawaii? Good luck punishing them economically without gutting the country.

The debate was amazing, and polls over the next few days will confirm Trump got demolished.
    Next question, will he drop out of the remaining debates?
    Also, those sniffs and all that water made Trump look ill, or drugged. He's probably dying.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Whoa Trump's actually talking about North Korea. I know I don't pay much attention to the news so he might have already done this, but I'm really happy that he is. NK's been somewhat of a sleeper this election cycle and I'm glad it at least came up a little.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    So Washington, Oregon, California, New York and Hawaii? Good luck punishing them economically without gutting the country.
    The country has already done a good job punishing most of Oregon economically.

Deleted
    From what I'm hearing on the radio, it looks like the same old pattern that has been popping up again and again with these two
    Let's face it. Trump has no policies. He gets his vote from disappointment, personal charisma and (lol) clinton being not human.
    Clinton is more of a politician, although there is one issue that guys on both sides of the fence would agree on. She has no personality. She is not liked. All she has to do to win this is act human while Trump cover himself in ridiculous sauce.
    She can't even do that though. That's how bad she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    From what I'm hearing on the radio, it looks like the same old pattern that has been popping up again and again with these two
    Let's face it. Trump has no policies. He gets his vote from disappointment, personal charisma and (lol) clinton being not human.
    Clinton is more of a politician, although there is one issue that guys on both sides of the fence would agree on. She has no personality. She is not liked. All she has to do to win this is act human while Trump cover himself in ridiculous sauce.
    clinton has a seizure on live tv and you dont think shes human?

lel.

pretending modern day politics has anything to do with the politician. cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Buying more ingredients doesn't create more people who want brownies. That's not how markets work.

If you mean she could spend it on better ingredients, sure, but now you run into the question of whether 50 people will pay more for those brownies, because if they won't, you're losing money.

I may be ten pages late, but the point here really is those 50 people at the fair have a budget. They can only afford 50 brownies. They are working class. Now give the producer a tax cut. How will that lead to those 50 people have a higher budget to buy more brownies?
    It doesn't. So while the customers still spend their low budget on the brownies, the producers made more money because they did not have to pay that much taxes.

The producers could make more brownies, or different cookies or "healthy shit" but the customers still could only afford to buy wares that are worth 50 brownies. They won't sell their other stuff thus loosing money by making them. So they don't make them. Nothing's trickling.

You're literally changing the example. I clearly stated that she'd tried making more than 50 brownies in the past, and was never able to sell more than 50. You don't get to just change the example, and then pretend you've made a point.

You're making arguments that literally no reasonable economist would support. They don't make sense on any level. Trickle-down economic theory has been tried, and it does not work. Nothing "trickles down".
    I may be ten pages late, but the point here really is those 50 people at the fair have a budget. They can only afford 50 brownies. They are working class. Now give the producer a tax cut. How will that lead to those 50 people have a higher budget to buy more brownies?
    It doesn't. So while the customers still spend their low budget on the brownies, the producers made more money because they did not have to pay that much taxes.

The producers could make more brownies, or different cookies or "healthy shit" but the customers still could only afford to buy wares that are worth 50 brownies. They won't sell their other stuff thus loosing money by making them. So they don't make them. Nothing's trickling.
    Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
    Larry Flynt (unsourced)

I don't think Trump spoke much at all about his policies or the programs he wants to implement. Hillary did a bit, but not much.
    It's honestly fascinating; Trump doesn't even need to bring his policies to the table. All he needs to do is dismiss the DNC/MSM fairytale that he's a racist/bigot/literallyhitler and it seems like he's got it in the bag.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    It was dissapointing
    Even Trump dissapointed. He seemed badly prepared and I have this feeling that he isn't really trying.

What really bores me the most is how different newspapers/websites are all giving completely different views on it, depending on their agenda.
    I am really done with "news" that's actually mostly personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Whoa Trump's actually talking about North Korea. I know I don't pay much attention to the news so he might have already done this, but I'm really happy that he is. NK's been somewhat of a sleeper this election cycle and I'm glad it at least came up a little.
    He said NK would be China's problem if he was elected, and he would make China go inner there, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    He said NK would be China's problem if he was elected, and he would make China go inner there, believe me.
    Sure, it's a handball, but it's something.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    How is NK a problem for China? They might not like Kim or his regime, but they love it whenever they go unhinged and start threatening American allies in the region, there's no reason for them to try and stop that.

Deleted
    I don't think Trump spoke much at all about his policies or the programs he wants to implement. Hillary did a bit, but not much.
    It's honestly fascinating; Trump doesn't even need to bring his policies to the table. All he needs to do is dismiss the DNC/MSM fairytale that he's a racist/bigot/literallyhitler and it seems like he's got it in the bag.
    I fear it's because his policies, if elected, would be pretty "standard politician" like. He's not going to build a wall, kick the muslims and so on OBVIOUSLY.
    Like, he's only capitalising on the votes from a general disappointment and frustration towards normal politics because he's an eccentric guy.
    But you're right, clinton manages to be so unpopular and bland, that even someone like Trump becomes a potential candidate. Isn't it peculiar.

7+ Year Old Account
    I fear it's because his policies, if elected, would be pretty "standard politician" like. He's not going to build a wall, kick the muslims and so on OBVIOUSLY.
    Like, he's only capitalising on the votes from a general disappointment and frustration towards normal politics because he's an eccentric guy.
    But you're right, clinton manages to be so unpopular and bland, that even someone like Trump becomes a potential candidate. Isn't it peculiar.
    Electing Trump would send a clear message to the millions of illegals and potential future illegals that they are not welcome here. On the other side you have Hillary who wants to overrun the country with unskilled third worlders.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-09-27 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    How is NK a problem for China? They might not like Kim or his regime, but they love it whenever they go unhinged and start threatening American allies in the region, there's no reason for them to try and stop that.
    Specifically, he's going to put pressure on them.

Honestly, I'd be willing to take your concerns a lot further. China has everything to gain by encouraging North Korea to develop and use nuclear weapons on America's regional allies, and then annexing them once the "rogue North Korean government" has made its attacks.

Specifically, he's going to put pressure on them.

Honestly, I'd be willing to take your concerns a lot further. China has everything to gain by encouraging North Korea to develop and use nuclear weapons on America's regional allies, and then annexing them once the "rogue North Korean government" has made its attacks.
    Just think about how the logic goes here - Trump doesn't know how to handle North Korea, so he's going to make China deal with them. But since China has no interest in doing that, he's going to somehow pressure China to do what we want when North Korea was too much for him to handle? The Chinese must seriously be salivating at the prospect of a Trump presidency right now, his plan to withdraw from Asia and leave our allies hanging just makes them easy pickings for China to come in and dominate the region.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Just think about how the logic goes here - Trump doesn't know how to handle North Korea, so he's going to make China deal with them. But since China has no interest in doing that, he's going to somehow pressure China to do what we want when North Korea was too much for him to handle? The Chinese must seriously be salivating at the prospect of a Trump presidency right now, his plan to withdraw from Asia and leave our allies hanging just makes them easy pickings for China to come in and dominate the region.
    It's not so much because Donald Trump doesn't know how to deal with North Korea, it's that America cannot deal with North Korea (short of military action). America does not have leverage over North Korea, but China does, and America has leverage over China.