Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did you suggest giving Donald Trump explosives?

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE. Uncalled for!
    Either giving them to him or applying them to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    RUSSIA!
    Pssst. Wrong link, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Illegal immigration isn't responsible for wage suppression.
    You're right. It's those damn russian hackers!

Seriously though, if illegals aren't part of the reason wage suppression is a thing in the agricultural and construction sector what is?

EDIT: clarity
    Last edited by Dren The Black; 2016-09-27 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Pssst. Wrong link, bro.
    GODDAMMIT

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/201...-trump-n655416

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    You're right. It's those damn russian hackers!

Seriously though, if illegals aren't part of the reason wage suppression is down in the agricultural and construction sector what is?
    I dunno Davey, could be the fact that wages haven't kept pace with inflation since the 1980s.

Illegal immigration is more proof that some jobs are so unpleasant that only inordinate amounts of pay will attract employees.

Quite a bit, in the same way that one learns quite a bit watching the JFK versus Nixon debates despite knowing the actual outcome of both being President.

You get the privilege of not being an ignorant twenty something hipster, for one.

Hating minorities is precisely why I'm not voting for Trump, but thanks.
    Yeah, not watching the debate will totally make me an uninformed voter. LOL seriously try harder. Like I said, debating politics with you, you're one of the most uniformed people I have had the pleasure of talking politics with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I oh care who leader our country but since both are equally distasteful in their own way and both are puppets, who cares which flavor of shit we get.
    Well, again. To use your analogy, these two flavors are extremely different on a broad range of issues. This isn't a choice between Coke and Pepsi. More accurately, it's a choice between grain alcohol and water. Surely you prefer one over the other?
    Eat yo vegetables

This is my call, some say Trump did really well in the first 20 or so mins of the debate but only while Lester Holt was MIA from the debate. So long as Lester allowed Trump to consistently interrupt and shout at Hillary during her 2 mins Donald did well. Once Lester started reminding Donald about 2 mins and agreeing to the rules of the debate Hillary got on top. Trump does very well in a lawless environment, strong man tactics typically do well in those instances, but once order was even slightly imposed Hillary pushed him into a corner and continued to beat on him until he was so frustrated that he spent several minutes sparing with Holt when he should of just said, "That is wrong but let us move on."
    She nailed him on being prepared, nailed him on linking racism to birtherism, and once he was off his talking points he went about destroying himself while she stood there smiling.
    If lester had shown up at the beginning when he was supposed to and did his job then Hillary would of dominated the whole debate.

Most online polls are saying Trump won the debate. Most youtubers who are saying Trump won are just saying he won because of things that aren't even related to the debate at all.

The debates seem mostly pointless. All Trump supporters see is him screaming nonsense at Hillary and that automatically makes him "win" because Hillary is "horrible".

I don't get humanity anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not watching the debate will totally make me an uninformed voter.
    Not remotely what I said, but okay. It's part of the parcel of being an informed citizen; being active and involved in the political process.

I dunno Davey, could be the fact that wages haven't kept pace with inflation since the 1980s.

Illegal immigration is more proof that some jobs are so unpleasant that only inordinate amounts of pay will attract employees.
    And why have wages not kept pace with inflation? Might it have started with reagan's amnesty? Might it have something to do with the fact we have 10-20 million illegals competing for jobs with american citizens since then?

I agree that some jobs suck so much that people have to pay people more to do them. That's just the way things are. I do not think that is a bad thing. I see it as a way for the natural market forces to raise wages to keep up with inflation. If you can't get someone to do the job for min wage, you obviously have to pay more for labor or do it yourself. (chuckles thinking of the board members out in the fields picking grapes)

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Often a multifaceted statement comes off as rambling to people who aren't mentally quick enough to keep up.
    Oh man, my sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    And why have wages not kept pace with inflation?
    Largely because of refusal to raise the minimum wage.

Might it have started with reagan's amnesty? Might it have something to do with the fact we have 10-20 million illegals competing for jobs with american citizens since then?
    Not in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Well we don't know if hes paid or not.

I'd ask what difference does it make if he hasn't - none of these Dems are demanding companies like Apple pay theirs or that Hillary pay hers (no donating to yourself doesn't count haha).

And on the premise I agree.

We should all stop paying our taxes until government stops wasting our money.

Here's some examples of waste from last year.

There's your free college.

There's your free healthcare.

Fucking government...

<snip>
    You are banned so this will fall on deaf ears.

You can't just throw a hissy fit when it comes to government spending by saying you are not going to pay taxes. Again you had some list of bullshit waste. Okay, fix it. You know then I can say "we spend too much into getting into wars" and not pay taxes. Next person can say he wants strawberry ice cream and not pay taxes.

The crazy and stupid "starve the government" tantrum is funny and is not even in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Well, again. To use your analogy, these two flavors are extremely different on a broad range of issues. This isn't a choice between Coke and Pepsi. More accurately, it's a choice between grain alcohol and water. Surely you prefer one over the other?
    It's a douchebag or a turd sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we get that you're a South Park Republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Let's try this.

What are the three most important political issues to you?
    Eat yo vegetables

Yes, we get that you're a South Park Republican.
    You nailed it, die hard. I don't like to vote in crazy people are crooks, must be a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    OK. Let's try this.

What are the three most important political issues to you?
    Voting in someone who isn't
    Crazy
    Who is:
    Honest
    Respectable

Neither of these 2 adhere to that standard.
    Last edited by zenkai; 2016-09-27 at 07:07 PM.