Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Because out of the two, he's a penis haver, and they should make the rules.
    If true then that is rather depressing, isn't it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fox News poll confirms Hillary Clinton won the first presidential debate

I know Fox News is considered heavily biased, but, wtf, I figured it was worth posting here anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I know Fox News is considered heavily biased, but, wtf, I figured it was worth posting here anyway.
    Their poll was even more one-sided than the CNN poll, the one that Trump said was biased.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah maybe. Shrug. We'll never know for certain. I honestly hope it was a cold, the idea of a coked-up leader of the free world is a scary thought.

- - - Updated - - -

The ones handling the debate have already admitted Trump's mike was not working correctly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...dio/ar-BBwQsfT

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The ones handling the debate have already admitted Trump's mike was not working correctly.

Yeah there were some sound level issues. No conspiracy. And not an excuse for his performance.

Sure but he was still sniffling, just because it was a sensitive mic doesn't meant that it wasn't happening. Also it wasn't breathing as it was only picking up sniffles and not inward/outward breaths (unless Trump only took a breath around 50 times during the debate...clearly unlikely).

Also you can visibly see him sniffle during the debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure but he was still sniffling, just because it was a sensitive mic doesn't meant that it wasn't happening. Also it wasn't breathing as it was only picking up sniffles and not inward/outward breaths (unless Trump only took a breath around 50 times during the debate...clearly unlikely).

Also you can visibly see him sniffle during the debate.
    Odd. I never noticed it, But so what? Sniffles is something a lot of people do because of a lot of reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with drugs, :P

Odd. I never noticed it, But so what? Sniffles is something a lot of people do because of a lot of reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with drugs, :P
    That is true. I explained my stance earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostpanther View Post
    odd. I never noticed it, but so what? Sniffles is something a lot of people do because of a lot of reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with drugs,
    clearly he has parkinsons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said before he would claim "rigged" and throw a fit. Well, I had the order wrong. Turns out he was throwing a fit starting at 3AM.

Too bad for him the damage he did to his own campaign in the downtime was so significant this will get lost in the noise. Cuba, his unregistered charity, losing another staffer, yelling at his surrogates, the Machado Meltdown, attacking Holt, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is true. I explained my stance earlier in the thread.
    Good. I had you pegged as a reasonable person. And I do not read all the posts, so I missed your stance.

But i heard some people say that it was drugs, a lot of them are saying that (a trump-esque joke, for the late night)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    But i heard some people say that it was drugs, a lot of them are saying that (a trump-esque joke, for the late night)
    Not just many people, but many smart people. Very smart people. The best people. So many of them, you wouldn't believe it. But listen, I tell you they are there saying it and they may have a point. Listen folks, just believe me.

I don't see the issue with the mic thing, we heard him very clearly when he was rambling on random tangents during the debate. No one is seriously going to look down on him for sniffling, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So did I. I have heard all kinds of bullshit statements during this election cycle.

I did see a video which showed after the debate was over, a person in the background who came on stage and removed a sheet of paper from off Hillary's pedestal and then walked over to Trump's and did something under the top platform of his pedestal. Does it mean anything? Likely not a damn thing.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-10-01 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I don't see the issue with the mic thing, we heard him very clearly when he was rambling on random tangents during the debate. No one is seriously going to look down on him for sniffling, lol.
    He always rambles during his speeches, though. That's pretty on par for Trump. The sniffling, pressured speech, and generally odd behavior during the first 30 minutes of the debate was unusual for him.

At best I'd chalk it up to a cold + nerves. Which is fine, people get colds. If I hadn't witnessed his exact behavior before, that's exactly what I'd chalk it up to.

Well, chalk another big endorsement that, for a whopping 148 years, never endorsed a Democrat until today!

The San Diego Union Tribune just broke its 148 year streak and is endirsing Hillary!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, chalk another big endorsement that, for a whopping 148 years, never endorsed a Democrat until today!

The San Diego Union Tribune just broke its 148 year streak and is endirsing Hillary!
    Do endorsements by the media really mean much? Honest question,considering many conservatives consider the media biased or corrupt. Would this swing independent voters or fire people up to vote? Always have wondered how much weight endorsements really carry.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Good. I had you pegged as a reasonable person. And I do not read all the posts, so I missed your stance.
    Thank you. You probably wouldn't agree with my stance, but I try to be reasonable whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    Do endorsements by the media really mean much? Honest question,considering many conservatives consider the media biased or corrupt. Would this swing independent voters or fire people up to vote? Always have wondered how much weight endorsements really carry.
    It won't win over Trump fans, but it will shed light on why Trump is a bad choice to those on the fence currently.