10+ Year Old Account
    I've swapped to FOX News. They continue to show some actual balance. I might have to apologize if they keep this up.

Oh, here's the Gold Standard quote:

"This TPP sets the gold standard in trade agreements to open free, transparent, fair trade, the kind of environment that has the rule of law and a level playing field. And when negotiated, this agreement will cover 40 percent of the world's total trade and build in strong protections for workers and the environment."

She said that in 2012. The negotiations were nowhere near complete yet. I don't see this being called a False for Clinton, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It's literally dropping right now. 75-point-something and falling.
    Its making its way through all the the leftists circles via Twitter/FB. Check the trending tags. Leftist are losing their shit GOTTA VOTE IN THAT POLL AHHH!!!!
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    In a reality where there are a lot of stupid people, and they guy who gets up there and tells them easily digestible nonsense beats the woman who spends 20 seconds spouting facts before she makes a point.
    Nothing he said was easily digestible aside from his "make america great again!" "Mexico!" "China!" Remarks. Everything else was incoherent rambling and dodging of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Highlights of the night...

Trump sounding like he has a substance abuse disorder.
    Clinton: "At least I have a PLAN for ISIS."
    Trump getting some points for pounding Clinton on TPP.
    Clinton: "Trump-ed up, trickle down".
    Trump: "That's because I'm smart", LOL.
    Clinton: "We cannot just say, 'law and order' (in regards to racial tension)".
    Trump: "I got [Obama] to produce his birth certificate and I think I did a good job of it" (fucking lol).
    Clinton: "Well...just listen to what you heard (re: Trump blathering on about Obama)...remember that Trump started his career being sued for racial discrimination, back in the 1970s".
    Trump: "That is the true way I feel", he sounded like he was genuinely sincere there.
    Trump: "Blah blah blah SEAN HANNITY", who the fuck cares about Sean Hannity? Wtf is this?
    Trump: "I have a much better temperament than Clinton". "I have a winning temperament, I know how to win". "Secretary Clinton, you are totally out of control."
    Clinton: "To be taunted is not the right temperament for being Commander in Chief".
    Clinton: "A man who can be provoked via a Tweet should not have access to nuclear codes".
    Trump: "We can't be America: World Police."
    Clinton: Lol, "stamina".
    Clinton completely decimating Trump over a Latina beauty pageant contestant.
    Trump: "She's not nice". Really?

Overall Trump did much better than expected, although Clinton ended on a strong note. If I had to choose a winner, it was Hillary.
    Oh come on, Clinton ended his run.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't forget "Bigly", a word that I haven't heard since I was 10 when people made up words.
    To be fair... I think he actually said 'Big Leauge" that time. Even I said "Holyshit, did he just said 'bigly' again!?" but I think it was the other...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the most telling point for me personally was when the audience scoffed at Trump's comment that he has a better temperment than Hillary.

I've never heard a debate audience mock a candidate like that before. That's really telling to me.

Deleted
    Is this breitbart site neutral or is this forum hillary biased? :P Damn I thought Clinton won by a landslide from your responses and now this poll O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Overall Trump did much better than expected
    How badly did you think he would do???

Trump is still there 46 mins after the debate, answering questions in the spin room. Where the heck did Hillary go?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Is this breitbart site neutral or is this forum hillary biased? :P Damn I thought Clinton won by a landslide from your responses and now this poll O_O
    Breitbart is a hardcore right leaning site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump hired the head of Breitbart to run his campaign.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Breitbart is a hardcore right leaning site.
    That explains a lot

I've swapped to FOX News. They continue to show some actual balance...
    Jesus christ, the sign of how bad things are in this election is when FOX news becomes balanced. >_>

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that...

10+ Year Old Account
    How badly did you think he would do???
    I have to agree with Celista -- Clinton did a stellar job. Trump just did OK. If Clinton had an off night Trump could have easily won this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart is to right wingers what Tumblr is for leftists

So, does anyone know if they tossed Hillary into a van immediately after the debate? Was her life support suit running low on batteries or something?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Trump is still there 46 mins after the debate, answering questions in the spin room. Where the heck did Hillary go?
    Changing her Depends.

CTR is out in full force again it seems. Some MMO-C posters are probably earning a decent amount of money tonight, lol.

Just the mere fact of Trump winning the election would suffice to end the immigration problem in america. Nobody would want to be in US soil when World War 3 invariably happened.

Heck, I need to start building a shelter.

Let me put it this way...

If FOX news is the "Conservative News" site, Breitbart is the "Conservative Tabloid" site.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Wow... You really are weed at reading comprehension, aren't ya?
    Listen man, I'm sorry to be so blunt, you're just bong here. But dank you for your reply.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN