Is there a way to get Ground Travel Form to 200% ?

I know they removed that ability when minor glyphs were pruned, but I could have sworn I recently read somewhere (either in some Dev twitter or in 7.1 PTR notes ?) that they're gonna give Stag +100% speed increase back, but I cant find it anymore .. or am I imagining things ?

It was 7.1 PTR data mining.

do you have a link ?

thanks

The 200% speed bonus is active on the PTR right now.

its just a change to the base spell ? without a glyph ?

- - - Updated - - -

ah found it

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post42333977

Unknown Class
    Major Glyphs

Travel Form (New) You gain an additional 60% movement speed while in the land version of Travel Form. This movement speed bonus will not be granted if Travel Form is activated while in combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas. Druid - Restoration, Guardian, Feral, Balance Spec.

Deleted
    This is a great, great thing. I absolutely hate being on a mount as a tauren. They worked smartly with combat activation and PvP of course. It's gonna be so awesome. Now I have 1 more great thing to look forward to in 7.1

You can get to 200% already by using the Druid hall trinket and herbs. But of course that means to forfeit one trinket, which fortunately isn't that much of a problem for world quests.

May a US Druid please ask in the official forum what the hell is the gamebreaking (!) reason to use only one travel form glyph at the same time? Why can't we use glyph of cheetah AND glyph of orca simultaneously?!

Complete separate issue, but just a quick question...does glyph of stars work with flap on the ptr? Somewhat similar in that it's something Blizz could easily implement, and no real reason I can think of that they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    You can get to 200% already by using the Druid hall trinket and herbs. But of course that means to forfeit one trinket, which fortunately isn't that much of a problem for world quests.
    what trinket is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    May a US Druid please ask in the official forum what the hell is the gamebreaking (!) reason to use only one travel form glyph at the same time? Why can't we use glyph of cheetah AND glyph of orca simultaneously?!
    It is a meaningful choice you have to make. Having choices is fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    what trinket is that ?
    Perfect Dreamgrove Blossom

Loot from your Evergreen Order Advancement plots.

Can be combined with Sunblossom Pollen from the same.

It's bugged, though. After login it doesn't work for me until I remove and reequip it.