Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Someone didn't bother to listen to the live QA's. Go get your facts straight before you make yourself look more idiotic.
    AFAIK = as far as I know
    Also pls read 1 post above you...

That irony though, but what else to expect from illiterate people...

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Trolling? Why is the default response to go to "trolling" because people say something you don't agree with?

Factually it is randomized. Period. There is no guarantee people with a legendary will get another and there is no guarantee they won't. There is no guarantee that you will get a legendary and there is no guarantee you won't get 3. The issue was people who had one had a higher chance of getting another one but they first still had to internally roll that random number.

Whether or not it has truly been fixed is only something Blizzard can confirm for sure. We can speculate based on anecdotal evidence, but only they can say if it's still broken.
    Of course... I don't think "anyone" truly thinks there is no RNG to it... the argument is that it is not fixed and that those with legendaries are still experiencing higher (considerably higher) chances at subsequent legendaries.

Talking semantics when people genuinely have a right to be concerned is trolling. The longer this goes on the more imbalanced and "unfair" it makes the game. That can and will result in more people quitting sooner and with ANOTHER bad taste in their mouths... and after WoD, one would think Blizzard would want to avoid that as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Of course... I don't think "anyone" truly thinks there is no RNG to it... the argument is that it is not fixed and that those with legendaries are still experiencing higher (considerably higher) chances at subsequent legendaries.

Talking semantics when people genuinely have a right to be concerned is trolling. The longer this goes on the more imbalanced and "unfair" it makes the game. That can and will result in more people quitting sooner and with ANOTHER bad taste in their mouths... and after WoD, one would think Blizzard would want to avoid that as much as possible.
    I'm honestly starting to lean towards it being bugged. It could truly honestly have been fixed, but somehow been reverted in a following patch by not being put in the build that was sent out after. But I doubt we'll ever know why or how it broke. /shrug

Maybe if people like me Who only got 1 legendary will start posting enough you guys will stop with this sillyness

RNG is RNG.

More importantly, is nobody going to comment on the word "hardcold"?

Quote Originally Posted by oqtopus View Post
    Maybe if people like me Who only got 1 legendary will start posting enough you guys will stop with this sillyness

Not as long as others are getting two back to back...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oheysxdry/feed

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Not as long as others are getting two back to back...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oheysxdry/feed
    So because people are getting more then 1 leg its bugged? You dont know if its aan increased chance or not you dont have the numbers, but you do only read about the people getting multiple and not Just 1 ( wich are alot of people )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I'm honestly starting to lean towards it being bugged. It could truly honestly have been fixed, but somehow been reverted in a following patch by not being put in the build that was sent out after. But I doubt we'll ever know why or how it broke. /shrug
    That's how it is for me. I've highly suspected it being bugged still, but that's all it is, me suspecting it. Not a single thing posted in this thread makes me change my mind. The more people who post their stories certainly helps, but it will never be definitive until Blizzard says something.

Its just a bad system, and its obviously not working the way they intended because I doubt they wanted everyone to get their second equippable legendary unlock before finding a single legendary...
    (This signature was clearly too awesome for the Avatar & Signature Guidelines and was removed to prevent further facemelting)

Our moonkin got his 4th legendary today. Good times.

My question is how the fuck does that hunter have a 906 ilvl artifact
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    It's RNG.
    You are not guaranteed to get a legendary. Ever.
    Just like people who have been trying for invincible and mimirons head every week since they were available, and still don't have it. It's just luck.
    If you flip a coin its a 50% chance of getting tails, but you can still hit heads 100 times in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's not fixed because i have personal experience that proves otherwise!"

That is not acceptable in any kinda of discussion. It's hasn't even been a month since legions release, complaining that you didnt get a legendary so far would be the same thing if I raided BT every week for a year and complain that I didnt get the warglaives.

But what really kills the discussion for me is that Blizzard has no reason to lie whatsoever about this. Just because you don't have a legendary, it does not mean that it is not fixed. Anyway, post on the blizzard forums, and bring to their attention the perceived problem.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It is RNG. Many people have won a lottery jackpot multiple times as well, and most never. Looks just like getting a legendary. I too have a feeling I'll never see one :P
    idk, man ... things looked a lot like they do right now before Blizz made the first fix.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The legendary items this expansion while exciting are a bit of a let down in how they have been implemented. Each class has a good number of them that can drop, some being way stronger than others, but being at a disadvantage to players who have had better RNG than you isnt a fun position for people to be in.

You can balance bad RNG on drops with crafted gear pre raid, and now you can even balance bad RNG from raiding with Mythic+ but there is no system to help balance out the power of legendary items.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    But what really kills the discussion for me is that Blizzard has no reason to lie whatsoever about this. Just because you don't have a legendary, it does not mean that it is not fixed. Anyway, post on the blizzard forums, and bring to their attention the perceived problem.
    How long did it take for them to realize last time? 3 weeks? If its still bugged I don't expect them to realize for another couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How long did it take for them to realize last time? 3 weeks? If its still bugged I don't expect them to realize for another couple of weeks.
    It took them about 2 days from when it was first reported. It seemed to have started a week after launch when they introduced the duplicate protection system, something that modifies the drop rates after you get your first.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    It took them about 2 days from when it was first reported. It seemed to have started a week after launch when they introduced the duplicate protection system, something that modifies the drop rates after you get your first.
    It was reported for far longer than 2 days, just no one took it seriously till there was more data available. Hell A blue even posted a joke in a thread where someone thought it might be IP linked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was reported for far longer than 2 days, just no one took it seriously till there was more data available. Hell A blue even posted a joke in a thread where someone thought it might be IP linked.
    First post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749097454

"Fix": http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=4#post-70

Sept 14th - Sept 15th. 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Sodapoppin just got his first legendary. Lets see how long until he gets his second. I'd actually laugh if he gets another by the end of this new Mythic he's on.