Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got my 1st legendary on wednesday then I got another one yesterday, less than 24 hours apart.

Seems a bit fishy to me too.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    All evidence points to this being bugged obviously, if it's the case then I must be really unlucky (in a sense ). Got a legendary 30 mins after hitting 110 on my 3rd 110, and now after playing it for a a week, I haven't gotten another.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That doesn't mean somehow there is no bad luck prevention.
    I got Sephuz's secret.. I'd rather just trade it back in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    So we have totally blasted out spammed Mythic +2/3/4 3 chests in the recent days.

Also done +5/+7 a few times with 1-2 chests.

Even switched DPS alts in/boosted them in ilvl 785ish and other more well geared alts to get keystones and made 3x chestruns with them.

In total I think we have done aprox. 60+ 3chest runs, few +2 and in total including where we puged or split up aprox 110+ in the past days.

We have seen 0 legendarys drop to anyone.

Untill our guildie joins in today. The second hes in, he gets his Third legendary.

This. Is. Not. RNG.

This. Is. Not. Fixd.

I do not envy him, hes a guildie and its superfun for him, it will really be beneficial for our raid that he got 3 to switch around with.

Its not fun to fight a broken system tho.
    So your "Hard evidance" is 1 legendary drop? Though you had a pattern of at least 10 drops. He is not called RNGesus for nothing. Legendary is like rolling a dice, practicality though you if you keep rolling you will get 6 at some point. In theory you can roll the dice forever and never get 6. The same thing is with legendaries its just a dice with more sides. ALOT morfe sides keep farming 200-300 more dungeons and someone will get it.

Deleted
    blizzard said there is a system which prevent bad luck streaks.
    longer time you didnt got a legendary the higher chance you got, they confirmed it late legion beta with a blue post.
    This mechanic isnt anymore? Would be pretty unfair if not, atleast for the first one.

I've got one legendary a week and go and haven't got a second yet so not sure if there is a bug.
    In my guild there a 3 legendaries I think and none have two yet.

Also did 6 mythics+ yesterday with +1/+2 chests and 2 legendaries dropped for the people in group - both at first legendary.

Maybe bad luck protection doesn't activate for people with 0 legendaries?
    This could explain why there are still so many people without legendaries, while among the people with legendaries a disproportionate amount already has 2 or even 3.

Right now the proportions seem off. Let's say the chance to have gotten a legendary by now is 10% (just making up a number). Then by the time one lucky player has 2 legendaries you would expect 9 other players to have gotten one legendary.
    Kerathane Main DK

I have no legendaries either :<

Didn't have any luck aswell til yesterday, got legendary bracers off normal EN and hour later i got legendary pants off BRH M+3, basically i have no idea what happened lol, guess RNG is a big bad wolf.

I have two legendaries. Aside from me only one in my guild has a legendary.
    Might be a bug, might not.

I feel like this thread is just a case of people wanting to see a pattern where there is none.
    You have to accept the fact that if for example your current legendary drop rate would be 1% per hc/mythic boss, it could take you 1 kill or 10000 kills to get one, even if on average it should take 100 kills it is not unlikely for it to take 1000.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

ive ran a total of 221 mythic/heroic dungeons since legion launched and got my first legendary yesterday.

I want to see what happens when people will finish the second artefact slot research in class hall.
    After all, the expansion has been out just a single month.
    Fingers crossed...

I just got mine today from mythic +4, so yes it is RNG

And to add I've done every normal mythic dungeon every week and plus some mythic + lvl 1-6

Got one yesterday from a mythic +3. Got the neck with the absorb buff , which is very usefull for a mage,yeah.....

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    It's ok guys, it's totally fixed http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ynn/Akkis/feed just one legendary drop a day, nothing special, move on, nothing to see here.

Chances of that are astronomical and that's not only occurance of this happening, I'm just too tired of this shit to keep posting account after an account after an account. Blizzard has no idea how to fix this so if you aren't lucky with first drop, there goes your PUG chance at anything. Today is min 855iLvl for MYTHIC+1/Mythic-normal, tomorrow it will be 860 but goodluck getting there ;D ;D
    man that feed is hard to look at, 4 legs 1 day apart. Nothing looks broken

Deleted
    Hmm, i hope their is a programmer who is curious enough to scan the armory to show statistics of dropping in nice changeable charts.

I sort of thought everyone would have a legendary in the first month so i'll probably get salty after 5 weeks. I do all emissary and more, raiding and a half a dozen mythic+ a week (edit: forgot the week, seemed obvious just like raiding).
    Than i do all emmisary and more with 2 alts. no legendary yet.

It feels like the random protection is too weak and even a like some legendary drop system activates only after you got a legendary. One part where it works the opposite way has been fixed but going by these forum stories it feels the system only activates after getting one. Having said that in our more casual guild we had only 4 legendaries drop and no one has 2.
    Last edited by mmoc0e23e5b73e; 2016-10-01 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    Hmm, i hope their is a programmer who is curious enough to scan the armory to show statistics of dropping in nice changeable charts.

I sort of thought everyone would have a legendary in the first month so i'll probably get salty after 5 weeks. I do all emissary and more, raiding and a half a dozen mythic+.
    Than i do all emmisary and more with 2 alts. no legendary yet.

It feels like the random protection is too weak and even a like some legendary drop system activates only after you got a legendary. One part where it works the opposite way has been fixed but going by these forum stories it feels the system only activates after getting one. Having said that in our more casual guild we had only 4 legendaries drop and no one has 2.
    if you assume that M+ drop legendaries at 1% per, which is probably a safe assumption

youll need to do hundreds of M+ before you can reliable expect a legendary.

so the half a dozen youve done is nowhere near enough.

add that to your raids and emissarys, yea youre nowhere near close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    if you assume that M+ drop legendaries at 1% per, which is probably a safe assumption

youll need to do hundreds of M+ before you can reliable expect a legendary.

so the half a dozen youve done is nowhere near enough.

add that to your raids and emissarys, yea youre nowhere near close.
    half a dozen a week and getting multiple chests per run.
    So probably around 32 add emissary every day which is probably 20 + weekly mythic+ reward and withered training which probably ads another 5 and class order hall dungeon quest which comes to around 60 chests now. Add raidbosses and drop from mob.

That is my main, my 2 alts are more emmissary and doing WQ (that order hall resource requirement). They combine probably to 30-35 chests. But if the legendary failsafe system is increased per week and it only activated 2-3 weeks after launch because they screwed up and had to reset it. The failsafe is only about 2weeks active now?

Edit: maybe that is where most also judge the system, they judge it based on launch while the failsafe system might have become active 2-3 weeks after, making the entire sytem be behind where it should be. Though I really would have thought the intention was for people to get their first legendary easy.
    But i'm more worried about the long term where your not getting a very important legendary you need (arcane mage pants) or worse that once you get a legendary, it's almost irrelevant which removes the entire excitement of the system once you get one.
    Last edited by mmoc0e23e5b73e; 2016-10-01 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by taelon View Post
    half a dozen a week and getting multiple chests per run.
    So probably around 32 add emissary every day which is probably 20 + weekly mythic+ reward and withered training which probably ads another 5 and class order hall dungeon quest which comes to around 60 chests now. Add raidbosses and drop from mob which are probably much lower than it comes

That is my main, my 2 alts are more emmissary and doing WQ (that order hall resource requirement). They combine probably to 30-35 chests. But if the legendary failsafe system is increased per week and it only activated 2-3 weeks after launch because they screwed up and had to reset it. The failsafe is only about 2weeks active now?
    ok. even adding up all that, you still dont have enough to reliably expect one, assuming its 1. it could be much less, you can almost positively say its not more.

i was on my ~250 M+ chest before i got my first leg. thats on top of a few hundred heroics and the random daily stuffs. edit: oh and full clearing raids of course

id expect my stats are about average
    Last edited by apples; 2016-10-01 at 07:39 AM.

Got my legendary from my first mythic+ chest (lvl 2 key), its just rng.