Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Lich King vs Broken Shores

Should had called Bolvar the LICH KING. He would had soloed the broken shores by himself, especially if he has a company of Death Knights with him.

Not really, no. As the Lich King, he has a lot of power at his command, but not enough to be the Mary Sue badass you seem to want him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    Not really, no. As the Lich King, he has a lot of power at his command, but not enough to be the Mary Sue badass you seem to want him to be.
    I beg to differ.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    No.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Maybe who know's the issue is why the ebon blade agreed to be his agents because Bolvar unleashing the scourge may help against the legion but it would cause SOOOO much collateral damage we may not even have a world left if that happened. Since I imagine the scourge will act in a similar manner to the ebon blade.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Maybe who know's the issue is why the ebon blade agreed to be his agents because Bolvar unleashing the scourge may help against the legion but it would cause SOOOO much collateral damage we may not even have a world left if that happened. Since I imagine the scourge will act in a similar manner to the ebon blade.
    Yeah its unfortunately that the collateral damage would be too much. If the Horde and Alliance didn't care about collateral damage then the Lich King can just slaughter all the demons at the broken shores and even go through their portal and turn the twisted nether into the undead nether in a span of a few years to a decade i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Yeah its unfortunately that the collateral damage would be too much. If the Horde and Alliance didn't care about collateral damage then the Lich King can just slaughter all the demons at the broken shores and even go through their portal and turn the twisted nether into the undead nether in a span of a few years to a decade i would say.
    lol there's no evidence of that. However, for an army to have any effect on the Legion, attacking them in the nether is what has to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah umm no... the dreadlords are able to control the mindless undead, and being so far from the leader (bolvar) and so close to the dreadlords, would most likley mean the dreadlords would simply take hold of them and use them against us... so shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Should had called Bolvar the LICH KING. He would had soloed the broken shores by himself, especially if he has a company of Death Knights with him.
    So then with what you are saying is in fact the Lich King not soloing the Broken Shore if he has his Death Knights.

I doubt he could beat the Legion, yes he has a lot of powers, but he can still die and not be able to come back like the demons.

Well, almost all of those demons were from TBC(Jaraxxus from an earlier WotLK patch, Tichondrius from Warcraft III), and Gul'dan is from Warcraft I chronologically(in his original timeline), so the Lich King could solo them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    I doubt that would happen the lich king is powerful but not that powerful. I highly suspect the reason why he wants the ebon blade to hunt dreadlords so there is no threat in them controlling the lesser undead. He could not defeat the legion with the scourge the issue is that most likely they would damage the legion but not defeat it.

Hell a three way war may occur since seeing the scourge in mass might trigger certain groups within the factions and people and would go about hunting the demons and the undead.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah umm no... the dreadlords are able to control the mindless undead, and being so far from the leader (bolvar) and so close to the dreadlords, would most likley mean the dreadlords would simply take hold of them and use them against us... so shut up
    Watch your tone before i give you a spanking. Arthas before Lich King fusion one shotted a Dreadlord god, Malganis. Arthas would the crown is light years above that tier. So Bolvar would be similar. There isn't a demon out there that Bolvar can't take down. Undead Dreadlords would be serving the king of the damn in no time and what do you think happens afterwards. Argus and the Nether will be conquered by the dead.

Guys, I know many consider me to be picky and needy, but....No....just NO! Sargeras has an entire legion of demons, those demons have served under lord sargeras himself, they're so powerful and huge, that they even have multiverse by their sides, they might even have multi-dimensional powers now, let alone hyper dimensional.

British, when will you learn that the undead was created by the legion, and that the undead are just azerothian peeps, not universal, now solar system, not even planetary peeps. The undead don't have space-ships, fel-reavers, or infernals. Send 1 to 2 fel reavers, and maybe 6 space-ships to ICC, and it's over. Just...why? WHY? :/

7+ Year Old Account
    dont feed the lich king fetish dude guys.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    So then with what you are saying is in fact the Lich King not soloing the Broken Shore if he has his Death Knights.

I doubt he could beat the Legion, yes he has a lot of powers, but he can still die and not be able to come back like the demons.
    The Lich King has no need to come back like the demons because the Lich King doesn't die. Metzen made him too strong, you need the holy spirit to damage him. Demons do not have the holy powers of light to scratch the one true king, lord of the damned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Watch your tone before i give you a spanking. Arthas before Lich King fusion one shotted a Dreadlord god, Malganis. Arthas would the crown is light years above that tier. So Bolvar would be similar. There isn't a demon out there that Bolvar can't take down. Undead Dreadlords would be serving the king of the damn in no time and what do you think happens afterwards. Argus and the Nether will be conquered by the dead.
    bolvar is too weak to leave the throne... he is stuck there till he gets used to it... arthas let the corruption consume him, bolvar is having to fight it... there is a differance, arthas was there letting the undead go rampant, bolvar is sitting there holding them at bay... if he unleashed them onto the broken shore the dreadlords would overtake his command, and simply use them against us.... also bolvar is not that strong... we havent seen him fight since before he became a charred mess, so dont try to say "he could easily take down any dreadlord" also the only reason arthas one shot a dreadlord was because he used frostmourne...

also undead dreadlords? wtf you talking about... dude dont come to these forums to make up lore and try to pass it as fact man
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not to rain on your little celebration you got there, but during the BS event, we see a very alive and very well mal'ganis standing with the other dreadlords at the ToS! Go ahead, do the Broken shore yourself, I don't care, he stands RIGHT there ya know. With the same model he's had since WoTLK and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Guys, I know many consider me to be picky and needy, but....No....just NO! Sargeras has an entire legion of demons, those demons have served under lord sargeras himself, they're so powerful and huge, that they even have multiverse by their sides, they might even have multi-dimensional powers now, let alone hyper dimensional.

British, when will you learn that the undead was created by the legion, and that the undead are just azerothian peeps, not universal, now solar system, not even planetary peeps. The undead don't have space-ships, fel-reavers, or infernals. Send 1 to 2 fel reavers, and maybe 6 space-ships to ICC, and it's over. Just...why? WHY? :/
    Legion space ships are impressive in tech but they lack power and logistics. The Scourge can swarm them with undead dragons and shoot them down with undead airships.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King has no need to come back like the demons because the Lich King doesn't die. Metzen made him too strong, you need the holy spirit to damage him. Demons do not have the holy powers of light to scratch the one true king, lord of the damned.
    shoosh, back with you into bad fanfiction land!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    dont feed the lich king fetish dude guys.
    I just did. My need to post was too high dude. I had no choice. D: He forced me to feed....