Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So...can LFR drops be titanforged up to 895+ too?

Beacuse that's gonna trigger a LOT of people...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    835 to 895+ ? Even the titans can't forge that hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Best post of the day.

I thought titanforged was a maximum of 40? j/k its 60

Maybe but the forum rage would parallel Trump being elected if it turned out to be so. Mmm...delicious!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    From my understanding, yes it is possible.

Every item should have the possibility to roll up to the maximum available.
    However, items with a higher baseline itemlevel have a much bigger chance (since they don't need to upgrade as many times).

Remember the WoD LFR items which dropped after the pre-patch? They rolled ridiculously high aswell.

I'm still not going to set foot in that wretched cesspool called LFR... not worth it.

EDIT: Well not EVERY item, but the ones you obtain at max level like the ones from world bosses, world quests, dungeons and so on.

WQs 835 titanforge to 895, so I wouldn't know why LFR gear can't. Changes are astronomically small though, so who cares?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Beacuse that's gonna trigger a LOT of people...
    On the bright side, it would draw even more players to LFR.

Yes, it can. Everything can. Even normal and heroic dungeons. Lower level BOEs even can

Any piece of gear that is ILEVEL+ has a chance of titanforging up to the highest available ilevel in theory.

It can upgrade to mythic level in terms of ilvl but the odds are EXTREMELY low. Watcher explains it here using hypothetical numbers : http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...raids-as-well/
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes it can very well be titanforged up to 895 But there is a higher chance of that happening in a normal mythic dungeon then in LFR. So if you get such an item in LFR, then your luck would proberly have been just the same if you had done a dungeon instead
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Yup it's entirely possible. When the first 895 piece drops off LFR there's gonna be mayhem on the forums.

I'd rather take my chances in mythic+...

Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    I'm still not going to set foot in that wretched cesspool called LFR... not worth it.
    I can understand that. You're way, way too good a player and person to associate with those vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    I thought titanforged was a maximum of 40? j/k its 60
    The maximum isn't some number of ilevels, it's 895. It goes to the global maximum.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    I can understand that. You're way, way too good a player and person to associate with those vermin.
    Thank you for backing me up there. It's not an easy life.

Most people don't even have a legendary and the droprates on that is probably way WAY better than getting an 895 from LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Yup it's entirely possible. When the first 895 piece drops off LFR there's gonna be mayhem on the forums.
    In my few runs today, I actually did see some 880's (I think about 3 in total, I did see a decent amount of 860's and 870's, though!), which would probably also make some people flip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    The wing released this week isn't so bad. Not sure Nythendra can even wipe an LFR group, same with spider boss. Il'gynoth is the only pug stomper, due to it's 1 shot mechanic if you don't leave the room.