[Weak Aura] Ignore Pain value/duration tracker

Made a very simple Ignore Pain tracker if anyone wants to use this. Displays duration remaining as well as absolute absorb amount (amount is different from Blizzard tooltip, it's the tooltip that is wrong/misleading).

Code:
    d0tHeaGAjbTlqLxdQ62i50aZvsKzt0Iaf3usu)Iqv9nqP7rOk7ujTxQDRQ9tYOar(Ru9BepwPgksvdwudxeoiiXPajDmP0WucwiHSucLflj1YvPhcI6POwMs06KeAIscmvjMmetx4IeQ4QssEgsLRRItkIMLiTzPy7skFgsFfKQPHu8Dc8CsDzfJMGgVsixIqLULsOUgiLZlPALiLomu)ee2TUyg41w6Gf2w6wAwBEjClHRfoOzMYmIzexmJa0v453bO2yglLM3hDqOkZIcZnNFhaYRYqcQkAvzvwLvzjzJLQ8JPM0EApTN2t7P90EApTN2t7P90EApTNwdlpZsvw8u5QEqi600ajysiX1NlmPQmmjrFYDuz6XGhgOQOvLvzvwLbnQ8JPgvoeoVIwvwLvzvwLvzvwLVtCUVktHdHW1ijKlKQHLNzP43UWclav4Gdg4HrrRkRYQSkppII25rmJ3bO2uUau05wzcY41fmJ3bG8AxmRd8nCXmcPJkjcC1MrLebD8oaK3SwirGzujrqV5IPgZqFWWdLZfRRiKLKdIklQkX4IdZnGhOf6Izeshvse4QnJkjc64DaiVzHaKXmQKiO3CXuJzOpy4HY5I1veYsYbrLfvLyCXHdZXfGIoxxmF(P28Hz8jiMjcEiEzDlY8(OdcvxiazmhaQbX8JPgTlET1Cs0NChvMEm4Dy(ON(5bHf5WSWbGkm8knqZSKGrCX8rp9FQnxxT5alNpCXSg8OYXRTWAM6idGlETfwlYHdZBjwRDXSg8OYXm0HIyILecXCywNy2UywdEu54v6Cygb00a2hzu3fZuhzaCXHdZxICCXm1rgaxC4WCdEhaY7IzQJmaU4WH5JE66eZ2ImFX7XfZuhzaCXHdZjQLiWY5dxmtDKbWfhomF0tFlXATf5WmcqNqIRZbEdV2S4UnFhua5l1tmMbBYBg8GOVjujKtmiET18MqKiebVfzwh4n8Ait(adEQ5dZquvHtwbIJzaI5KOp5oQm9yWBgJGaca5XYECbOOZv7IdZlcIMg9eEDX00sJzbaKqOxPbAM)dv5cqrNR2RTMRdrtJEcV2AgbOtiX1tUjV5KFm3g8EQuYn51vcxnqcI6DTqmf(7BYJmVghaYhKyOmRd8gEn9eWhMfbrParLDyg7I5KOp5oQm9yW71w6Gf2w6w6WCnV2sZYwh2a

Custom Function for displaying IP value in case someone only wants that:

Code:
    function ()
        local name,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,value2 = UnitBuff("player", "Ignore Pain")
        if name then
            return math.floor(value2/1000).."k"
        end
    end
    Last edited by Larynx; 2016-09-26 at 10:54 PM.

Hi, are you able to update for the recent changes? Showing a different amount than the player buff now.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blakkr View Post
    Hi, are you able to update for the recent changes? Showing a different amount than the player buff now.. thanks!
    Multiply the player buff by 90%. That is the number being displayed in the Weak Aura, and is the actual mitigation value you're receiving. If you don't care that the tooltip is misleading, you can change

return math.floor(value2/1000).."k"

to

return math.floor(1.11(value2/1000)).."k"

This will give you more or less the same number you see in the tooltip.

Just click "Expand Text Editor" under the Display tab, and you'll see the line.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2016-09-28 at 11:57 PM.

Okay, thank you.
    So the tooltip is still misleading even after the change? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by blakkr View Post
    Okay, thank you.
    So the tooltip is still misleading even after the change? Thank you.
    The tooltip is technically correct, it just can be misleading because most players don't read it carefully. It says something like, "Ignores 90% of the next X damage received." That doesn't mean you ignore X damage, but at a glance the tooltip seems to indicate that. The tooltip is also purely a display thing, since all this WA does is measure the actual value of the buff you get (which is the correct mitigation), no corrections necessary.

Deleted
    Would be nice to get a german version. I mean i cant use it with german client because of "Ignore Pain" and "Zähne zusammenbeißen".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    Would be nice to get a german version. I mean i cant use it with german client because of "Ignore Pain" and "Zähne zusammenbeißen".
    The key-words in WA development, are the same for all languages. Just import this Aura and replace the english skill words for the words from your country. I mean, just replace "Ignore Pain" for "Zähne zusammenbeißen" on function()... and when you import, click on Aura to load it, then go to ''TRIGGER'' tab select the trigger1 [or trigger2, or whatelse] and replace "Ignore Pain" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfriny View Post
    The key-words in WA development, are the same for all languages. Just import this Aura and replace the english skill words for the words from your country. I mean, just replace "Ignore Pain" for "Zähne zusammenbeißen" on function()... and when you import, click on Aura to load it, then go to ''TRIGGER'' tab select the trigger1 [or trigger2, or whatelse] and replace "Ignore Pain" again.
    Yup, only Trigger is just the Ignore Pain aura.

/wa -> Trigger -> Change Aura Name: Ignore Pain to whatever. don't need to mess with other triggers. There's only two Ignore Pain references in the WA, so you only need to copy and paste twice.