Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Thats correct. The revert to the glaive nerf ensured that. Although Felblade is significantly closer because of the nerf to bloodlet.
    Thank you sir =) for clarification! What is the % different between Prepared + Blood let and Demon blades + Fell blade, given both use momentum? can any1 put in sims =) ??? (i am at work so cant do that at this moment)

7+ Year Old Account
    We still OP OP boys! Loving Life

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Thank you sir =) for clarification! What is the % different between Prepared + Blood let and Demon blades + Fell blade, given both use momentum? can any1 put in sims =) ??? (i am at work so cant do that at this moment)
    Just from reading, 3.5 % difference between bloodlet and felblade favoring bloodlet. Dont know the other numbers just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semizzle View Post
    We still OP OP boys! Loving Life
    *We still Middle of the pack boys! Not hating life as much

Just from reading, 3.5 % difference between bloodlet and felblade favoring bloodlet. Dont know the other numbers just yet.
    Cool thx a lot mate. From PvP pov for 2s arena i may be using felblade build, since it gives a bit more mobility being able to stick to the target and Bloodlet for RBGs/3s. Will have to try out felblade gameplay tonight and see if i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by starview View Post
    I dunno what you guys are talking about - all the old nerfs still apply. The only thing they changed is Bloodlet from %100 nerf to %50.
    unless crossed out. we aren't losing 30% to glaive toss, 100% of bloodlete, and 20% from felrush. we are only losing 20% to felrush and 50% to to bloodlete. oh, and fury of the illidari, which was REALLY OP anyways, so I'm okay with that.

The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region. Note that several changes from the previous update have been altered or removed, which is indicated by a strikethrough in the notes below.
    So Havoc is still getting gutted like crazy. Only difference is that instead of the 65% nerf to Bloodlet, it's now a 48% nerf. That's still horrible.

Throw Glaive damage reduced by 30%.
    Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%.
    Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 150% of initial Throw Glaive damage.
    Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
    Note: See below for for additional PvP tuning adjustments to Fury of the Illidari.
    Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target.
    god this makes me want to cry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    unless crossed out. we aren't losing 30% to glaive toss, 100% of bloodlete, and 20% from felrush. we are only losing 20% to felrush and 50% to to bloodlete. oh, and fury of the illidari, which was REALLY OP anyways, so I'm okay with that.
    uhh we're still losing all of those. None of them were crossed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    So Havoc is still getting gutted like crazy. Only difference is that instead of the 65% nerf to Bloodlet, it's now a 48% nerf. That's still horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Christ, no, we aren't. Go down and look at the old section from the 23rd.

I think we can all agree it's still clearly a nerf but not AS bad. We'll probably be buffed come 7.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draekan View Post
    I think we can all agree it's still clearly a nerf but not AS bad. We'll probably be buffed come 7.1
    Exactly. I'm okay with being toned down a little, but the old original fixes were gutting us, especially since its not like we another dps spec we can switch to.

10+ Year Old Account
    One buff that i would love is: Pls, make momentum buff work like pandemic, becuase is so amazing to VR and FR back
    <3

Pls?

<3

Bloodlet hits 3 targets. Even if it was 3.5% in favor of felblade, bloodlet would still be a clear choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Christ, no, we aren't. Go down and look at the old section from the 23rd.
    Reading is hard

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The glaive toss nerf is crossed out.

Net changes are:

150% Bloodlet
    Fel Mastery to 30%
    Artifact Stuff (Fury + Balanced Blades)

I can live with this tbh.

Yeh the nerfs are not as bad, even though we still getting nerfed in our ST, i think blizzard should buff either fellblade or chaos strike in order to offset ST nerfs, cuz those are uncalled for.

The biggest thing here is our rotation stays the same. Been having too much fun with momentum and glaive toss. Also we still OP in mythic +

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phuzy View Post
    The biggest thing here is our rotation stays the same. Been having too much fun with momentum and glaive toss. Also we still OP in mythic +
    Definitely agree. Love the play style of momentum. Always something to do and improve on. And in Mythic +'s our overall dps will still be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post

Net changes are:

150% Bloodlet
    Fel Mastery to 30%

indeed, we came out ok and no one should get benched due to nerfs at least. unless mythic single target bosses are tuned to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by nenwavriana View Post

Net changes are:

150% Bloodlet
    Fel Mastery to 30%

ahh i found the older ones, this makes me feel better.

The changes are a lot better, but tbh i would´ve preferred a buff to chaos strike so the ST loss is compensated in some way, since all the post where because ST nerfs werent needed at all, and they still went with them, the problem was bloodlet op in single and in aoe, nerf bloodlet and buff our main single target dps, hell even a 5% buff to chaos strike would be really nice

You'll get a second nerf, for sure. They just know they have to spread it out on this screeching crybitch of a class.