Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That post was pure gold

Ayyy lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that it? Out single target damage is still average..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Grats, you get to keep on facerolling your way to the top of the dps charts by mashing two buttons.
    maybe try and play DH before you got jealous of our DPS, will you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozy View Post
    maybe try and play DH before you got jealous of our DPS, will you ?
    I bet that guy cant even play the momentum build properly saying we need two buttons lul

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    almost sounds like we should have a 2nd dps spec. one for aoe cleave and one for single and minor cleave or something. Rogues have 3 viable dps specs, yet they could not come up with 2 for DHs.
    thats why rouges are fucked up at all .... its a waist of time, effort and nerves. to level your char/class/specc/weapon just cuz u need an AOE specc, and a ST one ....dosent matter, if u can get more art.power later.....on rouges every specc needs a different gear set to get maxed out ...different stats, different weapons, different playstyles ...normaly rouges could neet at last one less after all .....
    same count for the DH .... they could need a "trigger skill" like the "comabt" rouges got ...this would be the best solution at all

anyway.. best boost or buff.. or keeping balance act would be just to do something against this 35% miss in the autohits from the DH.....

Great.
    Why would they listen to DK's about bone shield or destro locks in general?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    This is why the game never gets balanced - all the FOTM QQ posts.
    I know right ?

Yeah, basically you whined so loud that Blizz got scared that the FOTM rollers and new subscrubs would leave - Demon Hunters are undeniably overpowered on burst AOE, Blizzard know this, they are just too scared to do anything about it

Instead you guys got your stupidly OP aoe untouched and got a buff to single target

So demon hunters will now steal even more PUG group places from everyone else because you stupidly AOE and even better on single target

Basically Blizz are playing favourites and pandering to a big population class at the expense of the smaller population ones

- - - Updated - - -

Look what happened. They got data from raids and so on which told them dmeon hunters do way too much aoe. Probably even that 30% was not enough to bring them in line, it was all they thought they might get away with.

24 hours of incessant bitching and whining they call "constructive feedback" and, woah, suddenly that "data" is rendered somehow "invalid" and the nerfs are not there at all, in fact you get a buff, well done, you play a class Blizzard consider untouchable.

Grats, you get to keep on facerolling your way to the top of the dps charts by mashing two buttons.

There couldn;t be a more blindingly obvious case of Blizzard having to cave in and pander to a high population class and let it stay in what the data clearly indicate is an overpowered state because they are too scared of upsetting too many players

It's just like politics, in the UK the government favours pensioners over and over at everyone else's expense, because there are a lot of pensioners and they have a high tendency to vote. So pensioners, just like demon hunters, get feather bedded and the moment any politicians suggests otherwise , out with pitchforks and torches and 24 hours later whoever made the suggestion that some pensioner benefit is unfair has to back down and shut up.
    LMFAO

Where do speds like you come from?

Thanks, Blizz now I think the nerfs are Ok. I mean Throw glaive nerf is cut bloodlet 50% nerf is ok and the rest also seems ok for me. I mainly play PvP and think it's fine because yeah the burst was damn crazy in the arena. Let's see how it works out if the changes go live.

Does this keep ups competitive then? I mean since the nerfs were released I kind of started looking at other options as far as what I could play.. so I'm pretty much debating right now on switching over to either Rogue, Mage or Windwalker Monk...

Just out of curiosity, the above 3 classes I mentioned... does it look like we'd be able to compete with them still?

Deleted
    Voice? I'd change that part to "cries".

Deleted
    Good thing they brought down DH ranged damage to that of mages. I was thinking of rerolling DH for the ranged damage dealing capabilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy it's not a complete NERF, but I wish they made other talent options a bit more viable, I really really hate the momentum spec with a passion. First blood and eruption seemed so much more fun imo but they were the weaker of the specs..

whine to get op. now let's cry about that chaos strike shouldn't consume fury at all when it crits

Still hits ST. I really understand why AoE had to be nerfed, but some single target buffs to compensate are kinda needed now. All in all, a harsh nerf this early, but at least not as bad. Still bad tho.

Thumbs up

Instead you guys got your stupidly OP aoe untouched and got a buff to single target

Basically Blizz are playing favourites and pandering to a big population class at the expense of the smaller population ones
    Pretty good troll I must say, I only realized when you said that the Demon Hunter population was bigger than the rest of the WoW population xD.

10/10 good sir.
    Last edited by Strifelol; 2016-09-27 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigma View Post
    Still hits ST. I really understand why AoE had to be nerfed, but some single target buffs to compensate are kinda needed now. All in all, a harsh nerf this early, but at least not as bad. Still bad tho.
    Just my thought here, imo everyone here would appreciatte a 5% buff to chaos strike or something like that to compensate, since ST nerfs were not needed at all and they still made them

Erm, thes hotfixes are ontop of the previous hotfixes though right? So we still got nerfed hard, throw glaive still got a 30% initial damage nerf which was unnecessary.

I don't understand why we celebrate this, all the other nerfs are still going live bloodlet is getting slightly less gimped, but with the initial damage being reduced by 30% throw glaive will still suck ass.

Before hotfix, 100k initial hit 200k bleed for 300k damage

After hotfix 70k initial hit (30% initial damage nerf) and target bleeds for 105k for 175k total damage...

Yay lets celebrate.
    Last edited by mitre27; 2016-09-27 at 09:16 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So DH single target still got nerfed (when it would have needed a buff instead). If I was mythic raiding, I would reroll instantly. Good job Blizzard - so clueless.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Erm, thes hotfixes are ontop of the previous hotfixes though right? So we still got nerfed hard, throw glaive still got a 30% initial damage nerf which was unnecessary.

I don't understand why we celebrate this, all the other nerfs are still going live bloodlet is getting slightly less gimped, but with the initial damage being reduced by 30% throw glaive will still suck ass.

Before hotfix, 100k initial hit 200k bleed for 300k damage

After hotfix 70k initial hit (30% initial damage nerf) and target bleeds for 105k for 175k total damage...

Yay lets celebrate.
    thats incorrect, read some of the posts, bloodlet is 150% now and the 30% to throw glaive was removed, throw glaive remains the same, its still a nerf to our ST, just not that big, we should be compensated elsewhere anyways, better hotfixes than before for sure, but far from well done