Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GhazzyTV View Post
    Currently 4 DH above 2.2k rating in the world.
    for real? i didnt realize it was this bad >.<. I mean i checked DH Arena ladder out of interest before nerf patch and i saw quite a lot dh above 2.2k-2.3k like at least 8 would say unless i am confusing something, so what the heck happened to other 4 DH (assume i remember ladder properly) did they tanked rating that bad XD.... or rage deleted their toons lol ? Ya if there are only 4 DH above 2.2k id say Blizzard will def buff DH sometimes soonish, lets hope!

Deleted
    @Snegovik:
    I'm assuming that we'll be getting buffs... eventually :/
    Tanked rating. I had 2.2k on my DH before crashing it testing other setups.

Edit: Doublechecked ladders, right now it looks like this:
    4x DH above 2.2k rating in US
    11x DH above 2.2k rating in EU

I know for a fact that in EU out of those 11 DH the guys above 2.4k only 2 of them still play, and they've dropped rating pretty much every day they've played.
    Last edited by mmoc106a3e1177; 2016-10-18 at 03:46 AM.

@Snegovik:
    I'm assuming that we'll be getting buffs... eventually :/
    Tanked rating. I had 2.2k on my DH before crashing it testing other setups.
    I must admit to my shame, i put my Havoc on my "alt" shelf after doing arenas with my mates, i LOVE havoc's game play but my friends literally forced me to play my Ret instead >.< especially after running 2s, so now i just use my Havoc for Wpvp+casual pvp =((( and RBGs

I honestly think DHs need just a bit more ST dmg + better shield wall and we will be viable again.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-18 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    @Snegovik
    Well, right now we are still gods in RBG for our impressive AoE cleaving. Which is fine with the recent nerfs. However, blizzard is focusing on 3v3, so the balancing should be done with 3v3 in mind. DH are far from alright in terms of balance there.

Any class either brings a niche utility to the table or tons of damage. Like sin rogues bringing tons of damage but very little utility compared to both Outlaw & Subtlety. DH brings 1 min CD 5 sec stun & potentially 1min CD 5 sec imprison. Decent dmg during Metamorphosis then nothing after it.

[MENTION=1125998]
    -snip-
    Yest i logged on my DH to do weekly Arena win for a box mate and i realized how much i miss DH's pvp even though its not really arena friendly atm =(.

I am personally can not wait for 7.1 go live, since Blizzard stated they will be doing class balancing/ adjustment before and after 7.1, so i really hope they will make DH Havoc arena viable once again.

Whats your thought on what minor changes will make DH viable again in rated? I personally think Blizzard need to adjust our pvp templates, move our agility back to 100% and maybe bake in something to PvP talents to increase our survival + st dmg? Like increase duration of Blur after VR to 6 seconds and reduce inner demon internal cd from 1 min to 30 sec and make so that it activates @ 65% hp rather than 50%. Dmg wise they can rework that 15% dmg buff if no friendly targets with in 15 yards of you to making all dmg dealt to initial target by 15% (and remove friendly target requirements)

Deleted
    @Snegovik:
    Let's wait till the devs gives more information on this thread:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...49?page=15#297

@Snegovik:
    Let's wait till the devs gives more information on this thread:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...49?page=15#297
    wow i didnt even know about that thread, thank you mate. I just had a look @ it, some good posts in regards of pvp improvement without really buffing dmg, which caused nerf bat on the 1st place, you are right lets wait what Devs have in store for us 5 more days left.

Deleted
    @Snegovik:
    Aye

Deleted
    I'll be posting a vid about the state of demon hunters on Thursday.

I'll be posting a vid about the state of demon hunters on Thursday.
    nice, thx mate for your time and good work, will be waiting for the video.

Deleted
    @Snegovik:

Got 2 videos planned tomorrow:
    1) State of DH 7.1
    2) Rock/Metal based for the youtube/stream focus that i have

Enjoy

Cant wait for you video

Im looking for a "main alt" and DH could be one. Also considering something like warrior. I want some mele pvp

Quote Originally Posted by zimi View Post
    Cant wait for you video

Im looking for a "main alt" and DH could be one. Also considering something like warrior. I want some mele pvp
    Go for warrior... I'm going to reroll retri, I spent two months farming gear and, most of all, artifact power but sadly there are no news on dh in pvp so I'm going to quit this class...

I can understand why you dont want to main a DH. But for me its just an alt, so as long as I enjoy... My warr is already leveled. I also like how DH plays in bg... warr in bg is meh...

Retry is really fun

But yeah warr vs DH is my dilema. I enjoy both
    Last edited by zimi; 2016-10-26 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zimi View Post
    Cant wait for you video

If you want melee PvP, Feral, Enh, Rogues are top 3 melees atm if you ask me, also if you want a melee/healer type, go Prot Palladin they are totally broke atm as ProtP/Feral/Rshammy or MW
    @GhazzyTV nice mate, def look forward DH video, i am trying to keep up to date with DH info (since its my alt) but would love to watch the video/POV made by some1 who mains DH in pvp (since pvp is all i do lol).

Deleted
    Appreciate all the great feedback here and on the stream! <3

Right now, we can't expect any major changes to DH or news about changes till we move closer to 7.2 which means 2-3 months of not being properly designed for rated arena. However, we are among the strongest classes for Rated BG.

I'll go more in-depth in the video I'm posting tomorrow, however, it WILL be very biased as I'm rather dissapointed in the direction blizzard is taking with the DH class. On the other hand, they will fix it, eventually. It's just a matter of time. I'm having my rogue alt atm who just got hit by 20% stamina nerf which again was a bit too much. It's fun how blizzard claims to "not want to make huge buffs/nerfs to cause major waves in the change of the meta" and how that only applies to 1 class (mages). Every other class gets to feel the sweet sweet burn of the nerfbat or getting too heavily buffed, which later results in that previously mentioned nerfbat.

@GhazzyTV we got a minor buff in our PvP templates in 7.1, they reverted nerf to FOTI, now it does full 100% in pvp instances: "Fury of the Illidari no longer causes reduced damage in PvP."

sources: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...es-october-25/

minor buff but still nice

Also i feel like demon blades change is a nice minor buff to DH in pvp as well cuz its magic dmg (can go through BOPs etc), i think it pools ahead with nemesis in arena over prepared, what do you think?
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-27 at 02:49 AM.

Deleted
    @Snegovik:
    It's a minor nerf as before it could pool unprovided Fury that then was provided when it actually hit within it's GCD. This means it would grant us situations where we'd be provided with a chunk of Fury within Momentum. Now it's more balanced but doesn't grant us more available burst within momentum as it did before

- - - Updated - - -

YT video:
    "State of DH Patch 7.1 by GhazzyTV" is being rendered atm. Somewhat "rant-y" but I'll upload it asap.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNG...ature=youtu.be

State of DH patch 7.1

Just noticed after uploading that the rendering caused some issues with text being blurry in wow -.-' ah well, not a biggie.

@GhazzyTV great video mate, thx for the time you put in.

Totally agree with the points and how blizzard either nerfs too much or makes spec too OP, only somewhat balanced/good state spec is Mage as you said.

and in recent 7.1 Frost Dks/Boomies/Destro locks are new FOTM dps classes yet no love for DHs =(. So i guess DH/Frost dk/Rshammy can be DH's new best comp, what do you think? I ran Destro/Ret/Rshammy we did great, but Destro needs hard peels from melee to be viable but frost DK is just pain train, hence i think frost dk/dh/ rdrood or rshammy or hpal are the best, just train healers or soft clothies like Locks, what are your thoughts?

I am going to hop on my DH this weekends and try that comp myself, i think i pref Hpal cuz of its mini burst, and that comp can just focus on raping healers, i am kinda excited to be honest lol to test run this set up
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-27 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    @Snegovik:
    Right now I think the DK with Hpala is a very suitable strong choice. We can't supply enough peels for a destro warlock to be viable. Only problem is that we can change the DH with a warrior or a rogue and the setup becomes ten times better. :/