Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    You asked about the drama of top guilds that happened over a year ago. ... millennials SMH
    And? I said i kinda knew what happened but if someone knew a bit more and wouldn't mind to share i would appreciate it. Just in other words.

Since you are so good at Googling, why don't you Google "millenials" and in what decade people started using it.

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    I know exactly what it means, friend. Thanks though. Literally fuck off with your trolling.
    Sure you do

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    This forum went WW3 of progression raiding...
    Happens every tier
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    You Euro cucks are hilarious. How many mythic bosses have YOU killed YOURSELF? I don't understand why you dumb fucks come out of the woodworks during progression that you aren't even a part of.
    I've killed 4 mythic bosses, and can confirm NA is LUL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Sure you do
    I mean if you can't tell the difference between connotative and denotative meanings, I'm not really sure what to tell you. Gonna end the dialogue here though. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    And? I said i kinda knew what happened but if someone knew a bit more and wouldn't mind to share i would appreciate it. Just in other words.

Since you are so good at Googling, why don't you Google "millenials" and in what decade people started using it.
    Could have found your bit more quite easily buddy.

tonic used to have god-Kuznam and god-Fragnance doing his shit posting for him but they've since moved on, explaining the distinct lack of effort and polish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Did US guilds give up on Il'gynoth?
    How can they raid if they're at work?

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    It's funny how many Europeans think Americans are arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Shhhh no logic allowed.

Deleted
    LOOOL. They dont work, they are raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Could just be more EU guilds maintaining 3-4 characters that could be their main at any point.

- - - Updated - - -

How can euros afford internet and their wow sub to raid when all their income is hella taxed to support their free loaders.

the first page of wowprogress is already fulfilled with EU guilds lol

Could have found your bit more quite easily buddy.
    You assume i can't do that and replied just to talk shit. We are debating here for more than 24 hours. I just....wrote it. Without thinking. WTF? Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    LOOOL. They dont work, they are raiding.
    North Americans have limited vacation. Most can't waste them to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    These threads always bring out the best humanity has to offer.
    its sensational isnt it? when we can revert back to our most savage and petty. Its glorious. These threads are the highlight of mmo-c.

I wonder if there will be a roadblock this go around in this raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    I just realized that most EU top guilds are Horde !

buuuuuh I am playing alliance *.*

Could just be more EU guilds maintaining 3-4 characters that could be their main at any point.

- - - Updated - - -

How can euros afford internet and their wow sub to raid when all their income is hella taxed to support their free loaders.
    Spotted the Trump supporter.

Deleted
    So Nihilum is going full chill mode? :<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I just realized that most EU top guilds are Horde !

buuuuuh I am playing alliance *.*
    Always been like that. Scrubbusters, Prestige and Danish Terrace were our Alliance pride last tier, and they came pretty far behind the top horde EU guilds.

Most top EU guilds play Horde, probably still a relic from the times racials were really impactful, particularly Berserking for casters.

- - - Updated - - -

North Americans have limited vacation. Most can't waste them to raid.
    How many days of paid vacations do you think "Europeans" have? Going by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics averages, an employee with a tenure of 5 years (my own tenure) has just a few days less than I have. Not all Europeans are Austrian, Swedish or French.

The bigger problem in mostly Nordic countries is the high unemployment rate among 20-30 year olds, and the welfare in place to support them. Why work when you can sit on your ass and play video games all day when you're a failure anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2016-09-28 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    So Nihilum is going full chill mode? :<

- - - Updated - - -

Always been like that. Scrubbusters, Prestige and Danish Terrace were our Alliance pride last tier, and they came pretty far behind the top horde EU guilds.

Most top EU guilds play Horde, probably still a relic from the times racials were really impactful, particularly Berserking for casters.

Could be ! Thanks for clearing that up Myz